• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laijin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
I don't understand why you think you're good, I truely cannot percieve to understand your stupidity. After playing you I rank you into the catagory of Cash Mooney, a level 5 computer, and a ******** monkey on crack. You might be the absolute worst player i've seen in a very very long time. I told you while we were playing D20 isn't that good but he'd run circles around you. He doesn't beat me often at all but he sure as **** would beat you.

If at anytime you think you're anyway decent at the game i'll be happy to MM you anytime.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Laijin is an ok young link at most but hes not ****.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Jeez Renth. Thanks.
I never said I thought I was good at any time.

Still wtf. why would you flame me for no reason at all? Because you don't think i'm that good?
You sure are pretty cool Renth

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya a tad mean..there aren't that many y. link vids for people to watch so laijin is popular cause of that...hell i don't play y. link but i've still seen some of laijin's vids...but then i've watched far too many of the vids on smashboards

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
vids don't matter really. I'm pretty sure Renth has seen Laijin play in person. Generally speaking, anyone in person is usually less impressive than videos. Except for me... cause my only videos (aside from teams) are me getting 4or2 stocked by Chaddd and Carter :D

Laijin just money match him, ****. If you can prove you're more than his word, back it up.

Renth... well, go for it lol

Renth

Smash Hero
Jeez Renth. Thanks.
I never said I thought I was good at any time.

Still wtf. why would you flame me for no reason at all? Because you don't think i'm that good?
You sure are pretty cool Renth
i clearly gave you a reason, you're overly **** and make threads like man.. why does everyone wanna YL ditto me it must be because my c0ck is huge.

get over yourself.

Noob

Renth

Smash Hero
oh wow.
Your making fun of me cause I make spam threads?

Thats pretty cool.
lol, not because you make spam threads. It just came to my attention that some people think you're good and it's irritating, you've never accomplished anything in tourn or anything worth while with your own character.

Laijin

Smash Hero
lol, not because you make spam threads. It just came to my attention that some people think you're good and it's irritating, you've never accomplished anything in tourn or anything worth while with your own character.
Wow.
So your mad because people think im good and you disagree with that.

Wow.
I don't even have to argue that.

Jash

Smash Lord
Renth! Why are you being so mean to Young Link huh!? We all know your Ganon and your a rapist to little such as us but that gives u NO RIGHT to pick on us. Ocarina of time is over already!!:mad:

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth! Why are you being so mean to Young Link huh!? We all know your Ganon and your a rapist to little such as us but that gives u NO RIGHT to pick on us. Ocarina of time is over already!!:mad:
What can i say, ****** little boys is what i do. especially if that little boys name is laijin haha. You're right Ocarina of time is over, but i'm not picking on all YLs i love Jashers and D20z

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Im probably the only person on smashboards that laijin is better than
his young link is good and there is room for impovement but imean dont make a thread about it.
is not that serious, if ppl think he good. SO WHAT! U get irritated and make a thread about Laijin.
WOW.
No more words.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
My question is..

Whatever happened to that rule..

You know the one about not being allowed to make threads about people?

=/

Renth

Smash Hero
My question is..

=/
but yet, people do it all the time. Sure the thread will get closed eventually but it still gets the point across son.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Alright poppa, was just asking.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
My question is..

=/
What an excellent post this is.

Laijin I think some of your hate comes from some kind of... how can I say this... over-ranking of yourself. Like... You miiight think of yourself, and your YL, a little highly. Being a mediocre smasher, and best(and only) YL in Georgia... doesn't make you much to the Smash Community. Now, I've watched you for a LONG TIME so I have a pretty good idea of what I'm rambling about here. Like look at me - I'm da best in SC with Yay, but SC is like the worst state there is. Therefore we are nothing but specks of dust to the rest of community who has never heard of it. In my opinion you care too much about what others think and try to get their approval. Do you know how many times you asked people at SmashAidX if we saw your match with Carter? YOU ASKED SO MANY TIMES. Nobody saw it, cause nobody gathers around to watch you play... It's just things like that which get on people's nerves sometimes.

I never hate you, you know that, but you can be kinda bothersome. Not directly to me, but some things you do just make me "-_-" when I see them (like the threads...)

Renth is not the only person who feels agitated or disrespectful to you - he's just one of few doing something about it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Im probably the only person on smashboards that laijin is better than
his young link is good and there is room for impovement but imean dont make a thread about it.
is not that serious, if ppl think he good. SO WHAT! U get irritated and make a thread about Laijin.
WOW.
No more words.

trc speaks truth.
ROFLMAO

I **** talk laijin and you complain, TRC says the same thing and he speaks truth.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow.
Seriously guys?
Really?

I don't ever purposely see myself as higher as most smashers or whatever. What a huge misunderstanding. :\
And I don't really see how you can actually assume that.

Okay. So saying I really did act higher than I really am. So what? Who the **** cares? Honestly. Really guys. If you don't like someone, its best to keep that to yourself. Thats how you fights start and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom