• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laijin Vs Cash Mooney

Umby

Smash Master
LAIJIN AND CASH MOONEY DUKE IT OUT IN A $10 MONEY MATCH MARTH DITTO AT SMASHTACLYSM!!!!

LAIJIN PLANS TO KILL HIMSELF IF HE LOSES!!!!!!! DON'T MISS IT (The match, not the suicide)!!!

HYPEHYPE HYPE!!!

Prac352

Smash Lord
I find it funny that h1roshi bumps topics that he believes to be sub-par.

That is "failure...peace"

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
umby what was the point of this thread besides spam

ok so im MM a YL player for 10$

edit:laijin ill MM you at the next tourney i see you at,my ri9de canceled out on me about a week ago.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
bro u really wanna lose money u dont have????

and i dont need to no a guy to no who gonna win..i dont no ken and if u play him who u think imma go 4??? but o yea ur marth is like ken's but on steroids

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
see right now i can get alot of money...since every 1 knows cash will lose ill be the only 1 that will bet on him...than i tell laijin to take the fall and give him $30...but ill make a huge profit

Laijin

Smash Hero
see right now i can get alot of money...since every 1 knows cash will lose ill be the only 1 that will bet on him...than i tell laijin to take the fall and give him $30...but ill make a huge profit
I could'nt do that.
I'd kill myself just by even thinking taking a loss to cash.

I'm pretty sure FL is looking for people to go with, Cash. So just go with them.

Top Bottom