• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LA smash? San Luis Obispo, Cal Poly smash?

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I am an EC player who might be in the LA area on Tuesday, and was wondering where I might smash. I will probably be in koreatown, I don't know if I have a car to ride around in.

Also, I'm staying in Cayucos until the 6th, near a Cal Poly campus, and about 30 mins from San Luis Obispo. Anybody around there?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
LA area? Notable players in the LA area:

- Mango and Lucky (Norwalk)
- PBody, Danimals and DC (Norwalk too??)
- Khepri (Downey)
- Aznchefii (Alhambra; this is a stretch but he's so good. Too good.)
- Mike Haze (Burbank)

I'm forgetting others but yeah. Someone arrange a smashfest, kirbstir is really good at this game :O

edit: no one good is around SLO, nope

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
kirbstir - If you're driving, you could come to my place, i'm about a 20 minute drive from korea town, but Mango is staying over for a few days so you'll get some good west coast rapage.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow, this is horrible. i have been dying to play hugs for a couple years now, kirbstir's in town, ****ing mango... and i have plans on tuesday.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'm working the details out...I might be arriving in LA in the evening, and I'm seeing if I'll be able to be dropped off somewhere/picked up

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
P, you live somewhere in the SB/riverside area. My *** is not going all the way over there to play some friendlies without being compensated. You're welcome to come to the valley, i've told you that.

So are you saying you and mango wont be coming on tuesday?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P, you live somewhere in the SB/riverside area. My *** is not going all the way over there to play some friendlies without being compensated. You're welcome to come to the valley, i've told you that.

So are you saying you and mango wont be coming on tuesday?
I wasn't blaming you (though I would compensate you, no homo). I randomly ask you though and you're busy, and I don't like being a bug tho so I leave it at that. (I've also been fairly broke recently.)

I'm just marveling at myself that one of the perfect opportunities comes along and I can't make it.

(For record, ewww @ associating me with SB/Riverside.)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, because SB/Riverside is such a bad place to be associated with -_-

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah, because i love words put in my mouth.

i don't live "close" to SB or Riverisde (both 30-45 min from me), and don't particularly like being referred to by an area i don't live in. pomona sucks, but it's all i got.

keepin' the hate alive.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
my house, tuesday afternoon i guess.

i live in Burbank, CA, so just type that into mapquest and that should give you a general location.

Top Bottom