• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

La selección de Costa Rica

hit0

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't want to be pretentious since Hit0 supported your theory of english being harder than spanish..... but it just seems unthinkable to me! In spanish, one single verb has 35 different ways to be conjugated. That's the world's more complex verb paradigm, no joke. In english, the verbs remain the same! You just got to worry about the time, the person will at most, add an "es". That's why they say spanish is a lot of times better for poetry. If you want more proves, my english (I know is not that good but hey!), I've learned it totally on my own, without living or any other way being related or sorrounded by any english speakers, you know why? Because is so very easy! Playing video games has been my only (really really only) way of learning english. I haven't heard of anyone who has learned spanish totally on he's own as I did with english (I mean, without a teacher, nor text books or anyone from whom to listen or speak to)
Anyway, I think Hit0 is the most capable here to teach you, since he's the one who better speaks both languages, but of course, I'd like to help your learning in everything I can so, sign me up!
Holy ****!, you play way to many video games...:laugh: (seriously, that's crazy)

Anyway, i think that it just has to do with the "learning curve" of the language. Spanish is one of the romantic languages (along with italian and french i think), once you have been influenced by one of those languages the other romantic language you want to learn becomes very easy to learn.

However, the only true way to become fluent in a language is to live in that country and learn the language first hand.

But seriously, Grand Smasher, i'm really impressed!

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****!, you play way to many video games...:laugh: (seriously, that's crazy)

Anyway, i think that it just has to do with the "learning curve" of the language. Spanish is one of the romantic languages (along with italian and french i think), once you have been influenced by one of those languages the other romantic language you want to learn becomes very easy to learn.

However, the only true way to become fluent in a language is to live in that country and learn the language first hand.

But seriously, Grand Smasher, i'm really impressed!
Thank you sooo very much for the compliments pal! If that guy learns French, learning spanish will be way too easy for him.

Mae, que bien que te hiciste la cuenta en el foro de Nicaragua y Costa Rica, postee algo para que ya sea oficial el acontecimiento!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I don't want to be pretentious since Hit0 supported your theory of english being harder than spanish..... but it just seems unthinkable to me! In spanish, one single verb has 35 different ways to be conjugated. That's the world's more complex verb paradigm, no joke. In english, the verbs remain the same! You just got to worry about the time, the person will at most, add an "es". That's why they say spanish is a lot of times better for poetry. If you want more proves, my english (I know is not that good but hey!), I've learned it totally on my own, without living or any other way being related or sorrounded by any english speakers, you know why? Because is so very easy! Playing video games has been my only (really really only) way of learning english. I haven't heard of anyone who has learned spanish totally on he's own as I did with english (I mean, without a teacher, nor text books or anyone from whom to listen or speak to)
Anyway, I think Hit0 is the most capable here to teach you, since he's the one who better speaks both languages, but of course, I'd like to help your learning in everything I can so, sign me up!
I said spanish was easier than english to learn because I heard MANY times that it was really common with french...

Every spanish word is similar to french word, if I concentrate and TRY to know what you guys are talking about, I can understand, actually :p (okay I admit, on a forum that is supposed to talk about SSBM, it's not hard at all... ;>_<; )

Yeah, Spanish may not be easy for english people (mostly because english people are already born into a really easy language, so in my mind, their capacity to learn other languages is less developped XD) but for french people, it really seems easier to learn. If it really is?... I don't know, in fact. I'll know it really soon (can't wait!)

You guys can be sure to find a lot of posts by me in this thread in the upcoming months, trying to talk in spanish with you XD

EDIT: Why not starting today? Te quiero ^__^

EDIT 2: El lengua yo naçi es francés!

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
I said spanish was easier than english to learn because I heard MANY times that it was really common with french...

Every spanish word is similar to french word, if I concentrate and TRY to know what you guys are talking about, I can understand, actually :p (okay I admit, on a forum that is supposed to talk about SSBM, it's not hard at all... ;>_<; )

Yeah, Spanish may not be easy for english people (mostly because english people are already born into a really easy language, so in my mind, their capacity to learn other languages is less developped XD) but for french people, it really seems easier to learn. If it really is?... I don't know, in fact. I'll know it really soon (can't wait!)

You guys can be sure to find a lot of posts by me in this thread in the upcoming months, trying to talk in spanish with you XD

EDIT: Why not starting today? Te quiero ^__^

EDIT 2: El lengua yo naçi es francés!

That's it buddy, start posting here, I'll be looking forward for your posts.
De ahora en adelante, te hablaré en español, y si no entendiste me avisas y te traduzco.
From now on, I'll speak(write) to you in spanish and, if you don't understand, let me know and I'll translate it;)

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
haha, this kind of post, gran smasher, is a pretty good way for me to learn spanish =D

<3 Costa Rica
Oye, ¿cómo haces para que en tu estado (en linea o no) aparezca el texto "Wak is online" en lugar del logo de smash de color dorado como a todos los demás? Es acaso por ser un miembro premium?

CHOCOBOLA

Smash Cadet
maes pura vida soy chocobola

Maes era para avisarles que ya me uni a esta vara y para que avisaran cuando hay torneos se que no soy muy bueno pero aun asi juego algo mas o menos pero aveses soy un basilon y no solo era para que supieran que ya me uni mi MSN es cambuy_manuel@hotmail.com hay me avisan cuando hay torneos

Bueno maes luego los veo:cool: :cool: :cool:

BlueSamus

Smash Cadet
Problemas!

No puedo crear mi cuenta en la página de Alberick, no escribo el código de confirmación correctamente, alguien ayúdeme.

PANTERA

Smash Rookie
I come back

he vuelto no se preocupen, handaba matando a unos demonios y angeles que se metieron en mi camino.
alquien me escribio que quiere retarme pues se acaba de meter en un problema jajajajaja porque me dejare tu alma cuando te gane porque yo nunca pierdo

NUNCA PIERDO:chuckle:

PANTERA

Smash Rookie
siiiiiii

por los poderes de la oscuridad voy agarrar el control para jugar smash y cada uno voy a patearle el culo jajajajajajajajajajaaa losers

PANTERA

Smash Rookie
aqui estoy para cualquiera

yo no temo a nada ni a nadie porque soy el gran señor de la oscuridad el mas grande de todos
:mad:

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
maflenchos

Fabian siempre me puedo llegar manana a su casa!!..

Jimmy verifique si estan en mayuscula las letras y no se confunada con S Y 5 ami siempre me pasa...:(

Fabian por ahora no tengo grupo, era vasilando y si tubiera seriamos como dos porque aqui no hay nadie bueno...:laugh: :laugh:

Pregunta para hito y grandioso smasher,,. Porque uno entiende ingles bien , pero le cuesta expresarse oralmente y por escrito.. ???

For Wak
This is your first lesson ok:)
repeat

Ve a ver quien se lo manda
traslade< You are bad ok..

Soy bueno en SSBM pero pierdo
traslade< Im a losser ok..

TE quiero es de playos
traslade< you are cool ok..

THE MORE IMPORTAND

Quieres jugar smash con migo:chuckle: :chuckle:
traslade<You want to play smash wiht me... ok..:laugh:

Bueno es esto por el momento ve y practica eso con tus amigos ok:chuckle: :chuckle:
traslade<Well this is all for the moment, go practice this with your friends ok..:chuckle: :chuckle:

sorry If you dont understand me, beacouse I speak spanish... soo

you are cute ok..:urg: eso fue muy playo..

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
he vuelto no se preocupen, handaba matando a unos demonios y angeles que se metieron en mi camino.
alquien me escribio que quiere retarme pues se acaba de meter en un problema jajajajaja porque me dejare tu alma cuando te gane porque yo nunca pierdo

¡Recepción detrás! Esperanzadamente usted encontrará a amigo para jugar con

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
¡Recepción detrás! Esperanzadamente usted encontrará a amigo para jugar con
Hola Wak!
Lo estás haciendo muy bien.
Un detalle: es natural que hayas puesto "con" al final de la oración, pues así se haría en inglés: "a friend to play with" pero en español la única forma posible sería la que en inglés queda "with whom to play" es decir, "con quien jugar". Tendrás que pensar un poco al revés:laugh:
Lo que sucede es que esa idea que escribiste está totalmente pensada en inglés:
(No se que quieres decir con "rececpión detrás") hopefully you will find a friend to play with.
En español, deberías poner: (we don't use "esperanzadamente", we would say something like "Con un poco de suerte" instead):Con un poco de suerte, encontrarás un amigo con quien jugar.
Pero como veo que usas ustedeo (I mean, you use "usted" instead of "Tú"), the translation goes: Con un poco de suerte, usted encontrará un amigo con quien jugar.
Pero vas bien!

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
El porqué de las cosas

Para Flores

Pues si mae, no es por ser rata pero cometes demasiados errores (aunque esas traduccoiones estuvieron muy graciosas.
La razón por la que es más fácil leerlo que escribirlo es muy sencilla: Usted conoce las palabras que está leyendo, por eso no debe recordar mucho pero si escribe, debe recordar la forma exacta de las palabras y cómo unirlas. Es el mismo principio de que es más fácil (por lo general) entender una solución ya hecha que solucionarlo uno mismo. Y se aplica en todo: si ud va a recordar el nombre de alguien, es más fácil recordarlo si le empiezan a decir una lista de posiibles nombres, cuando digan el que ud buscaba de fijo lo reconocerá, pero si lo trata de recordar solo es más dificil.

PD. Veo que te gusta mucho South Park ok?

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
por los poderes de la oscuridad voy agarrar el control para jugar smash y cada uno voy a patearle el culo jajajajajajajajajajaaa losers
Muchacho, esa actitud empieza a molestarme, supongo que es broma y todo pero siempre, mira que ser retado por el campeón de acá de buenas a primeras fue bastante logro, no hagas q me arrepienta y te quite el reto.
Recuerda que si quieres, estás invitado a mi casa este Domingo (mañana) al torneo.
Si estás interesado me llamas al 2657996

Smasher out!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hola Wak!
Lo estás haciendo muy bien.
Un detalle: es natural que hayas puesto "con" al final de la oración, pues así se haría en inglés: "a friend to play with" pero en español la única forma posible sería la que en inglés queda "with whom to play" es decir, "con quien jugar". Tendrás que pensar un poco al revés:laugh:
Lo que sucede es que esa idea que escribiste está totalmente pensada en inglés:
Estoy alegre, esto estoy realmente más cercano a francés que I sin embargo! :psycho:

BTW, for now I only use a translator, and I try to remember some useful words like manana ;)

bass13

Smash Apprentice
WAK i know some portuguese but not much if you want i can help you a little whit that is almost the same as spanish there are jus some words that change but if you learn spanish is very easy to learn portuguese

gente como va aser podible que no me conecto en 2 dias y ya hay 5 paginas nuevas esto es demasiado:dizzy:

por sierto esta muy tuanis la pagina de alberic pero las letras estan muy pequeñas y yo estoy medio siego :urg: :urg:

mae yo querer video yo no salir ningun video
CARAJO:mad:

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
WAK i know some portuguese but not much if you want i can help you a little whit that is almost the same as spanish there are jus some words that change but if you learn spanish is very easy to learn portuguese

gente como va aser podible que no me conecto en 2 dias y ya hay 5 paginas nuevas esto es demasiado:dizzy:

por sierto esta muy tuanis la pagina de alberic pero las letras estan muy pequeñas y yo estoy medio siego :urg: :urg:

mae yo querer video yo no salir ningun video
CARAJO:mad:
Lléguese mañana a mi house y le garantizo que su gameplay saldrá en internet.
Al chile sabe portugués? Q caja de sorpresas mae. Hágase la cuenta donde Alberick y le compro un confite

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
Jajajajaja! Has combinado dos de las cosas más molestas de todo el universo para crear una abominación inimaginable! XD
Jajajaja! Gracias, esa era la idea. Cada vez que odio algo, le hago un video con Reggaetön para odiarlo más aun. Algún día lo haré con Green green (si, desafortunadamente la vi:urg: )

Greatganon

Smash Rookie
Hola soy el greatganon.me recuerdan.Espero poder algun dia jugar contra ustedes,seguramente sera en el monster,bueno adios.greatganonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
Hi

I need help with this=
List of Techniques that will allow you to beat your brother every day:
Wavedash
Single Jump
Shorthop!!!

Keep your game unpredictable, and make sure that you're learning your opponent's tendencies from the get go. I saw you make the same mistake two or three times in both videos. You seem like a good technical player, try to hone your mental game to increase your dominance.
Mayor parte la entiendo pero no todo el q me pueda tradusir se lo agradesco:chuckle: :chuckle:

handy

Smash Apprentice
Yo voy a ir, pero necesito saber como a que hora puedo pasar por allá (voy a tratar de ir solo esta vez ya que Jimmy ya me ubicó mejor la semana pasado).

Pk46

Smash Rookie
bueno, mi nombre es Bryan. Hace bastante no voy a torneos pq sinceramente mi nivel es muy bajo, pero igual me gusta este juego y me uni aca por recomendacion de Fabian (gran smasher). Uso a doctor mario, pero antes usaba a Mario. Mucho gusto :)

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
bueno, mi nombre es Bryan. Hace bastante no voy a torneos pq sinceramente mi nivel es muy bajo, pero igual me gusta este juego y me uni aca por recomendacion de Fabian (gran smasher). Uso a doctor mario, pero antes usaba a Mario. Mucho gusto :)
No recordarte tu ser alguno de ellos = uno q usa a link, otro a fox ,otro a peach amarilla, otro a sheik, y otro a falco, y uno chinillo q usaba Dr.Mario tu ser cual???
Mañana va ir donde fabian??:laugh:

Pk46

Smash Rookie
No se d q me habla, hace ya rato q me separe d los torneos, pero diria q estoy en la liga de Fabian, aunq mi nivel ande por el suelo, hace tiempo usaba a mario y ahora a doctor, s todo lo q puedo decir por ahora. Y si espero ir mañana, ahi se dan cuenta quien soy, mi nick y mi pseudonimo son el mismo: pk46

_Ky_

Smash Apprentice
All ur darknes will cannot defeat my shining ligthnig

Nunca pierdes ?, por dios en q mundo vives?, enserrado en tu casa ?, todos los oni estamos anciosos de patearte el *******

_Ky_

Smash Apprentice
por dios este sujeto es real???, alguien sabe kien es este parasito?

Top Bottom