• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

La jugada de ike!!!

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
aka ike's combo

I dont you know if you guys already know this, but my friends and I have been playing around with ike to have fun, abnd we discovered "found out" something pretty cool..
On free for alls, or team battles, just grab and pummel the one you want to die... then scream "ike combo!!!" and the ike on the fight will can run to you and do a Fsmash to the one you grabbed... its sooo cool.. and kills at ridiculous damage... and the person doing the grab will get any or minimal damage and knockback... very good on team battles.. try it!!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
2 things

1.) lol why the **** would anyone scream Ike combo out loud and make themselves look like an idiot.

and

2.)lol wut you wont be holding them long enough unless your team mate is right next to him or he's at high damage, which destroys your claim.

It depends on the opposing teams ability to not act like sodding idiots really. :/

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Whoa, it WORKED! >___>

oh, and your spanish is horrible. >.<

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
So much Spanish, lol.

Also, that's no combo, it's just screwing someone over and putting them in a potentially inescapable situation.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I haz a new tech guys, it's similiar to teh GuilhEruption, but I call it the KinzEruption instead, it's gonna put Ike in MK's tier when I get the video up.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
LOL, im colombian, so the original is "la jugada de ike!!!"... so my spanish is fine... i just couldnt find a better word than "combo" in english for "jugada"... so its not a combo, but i didnt know how else to name it on english... and its cool as hell... i love playing around with random characters :p

Guilhe

Smash Ace
I haz a new tech guys, it's similiar to teh GuilhEruption, but I call it the KinzEruption instead, it's gonna put Ike in MK's tier when I get the video up.
Hahaha! I can’t wait to see that Kinzeruption. Maybe I’ll post some videos of me using the Guilheruption (completely driven by luck) whenever I manage to buy a recording device.

Top Bottom