• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L0zR's 20th birthday smash tournament has been delayed until later on in november

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Hey all this is very short notice but i had this awesome idea!! Hosting my first tournament this weekend in my garage on my birthday!! i hope most of nc can make this on such short notice, i promise it will be worth it to come. We will have drinks snacks and prolly order some pizza or have a lunch break after doubles. Heres the schedule...

Doubles will begin at 2:00pm no later than that

After doubles we will take a short break for people to eat or go get food.

Singles will begin when everyone returns

We can stay out there as late as we need to to finish up.

Entry fee

Doubles 10$ per team(5 per person)

Singles 10$ each

The prizes will be given out for 1st 2nd and 3rd place for doubles and singles. For doubles 1st will get 70% 2nd will get 20% 3rd will get 10%. And singles will be the same way 70/20/10

With this being my 1st tournament im gonna try and make a impact we are gonna really set this thing up nice. So everyone come out and see me on my birthday and play some smash. Peace

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
smashboards wont let me edit the 1st post so here is the address

2173 creekridge dr. rocky mount nc 27804

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, I hope this even lasts all night, cause I gotta work from 6-10 that night. :(

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll try to come with DotPwn if he is not working and I guess I could find you a present if you want anything. :3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can come early, LoZR, in the morning. I'll leave for work around 5:30, and return when I get of at around 10:30. Then stay real late. As long as it's cool with with, I'll be hanging out the majority of the day.;)

Knorr

Smash Ace
yeah please bring my teammate!!!! so me n lu$ can take doubles ima be there adam you ****ing know it and wait till you see what i get you i dont know yet but its gonna be good.

brings fans for the ygo garage!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Everyone i have bad news, i am gonna have to reschedule this for another time, its on to short of a notice to get the turnout i want, im really sorry for getting you guys hopes up =(, please forgive me

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to come with DotPwn if he is not working and I guess I could find you a present if you want anything. :3
Tell me about this first -_-. I am working, cant make it. Have fun and happy birthday and such. Im sure winning a tourney on your birfday will be magical. Coming to greensboro in 2 weeks?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
im sorry dudes again, my parents are coming down to visit for the weekend so i really cant host one, please forgive me i still love you all =)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Tell me about this first -_-. I am working, cant make it. Have fun and happy birthday and such. Im sure winning a tourney on your birfday will be magical. Coming to greensboro in 2 weeks?
i realized that too i was going to call you but was too lazy to pick up the phone and it's like a two hour drive and you hate driving far sometimes.

Top Bottom