• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L!te needs you for SSB:B = SSB:Betagame!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Wow L!te I Just Made The Most Amazing Link Combo!!!

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
why does a big part of french player use marth as main xD
he's very famous there. Leon, Glutoni, Bjay, Genius, sombreétoile etc

Flower For Od

Smash Cadet
Leon , Bjay , Genuis , Sombrétoile i aggree.....But gluttony ? Realy ? So you can take my epic 0 to 60 % in 5 second :D i have re upload the cv because some one has deleted it -__- . SexyLite if u see some thing will be good in this combo video check it ^^

Flower For Od

Smash Cadet
-_________________________________- ( i will **** u like no one has ****ed u ) -____________________- ( hey mr.r that was good the BNI ? i have see u with leon and bjay ) -_______________-

Mr-R

Smash Champion
-_________________________________- ( i will **** u like no one has ****ed u ) -____________________- ( hey mr.r that was good the BNI ? i have see u with leon and bjay ) -_______________-
oh yeah thats probably true, I saw alot of people that day, unfortuntely only 10 % of them could talk english xD

Flower For Od

Smash Cadet
What do you want , THIS IS THE FRENCH POEPLE ...but you , english poeples ...can you talk french =D ?

And for the main subject , mr-r have you send to lite some epic combos ? with link or marth ?

pulse131

Smash Ace
check out blue elf and see if there is anything in there to represent Link. honestly i dont know if any of it is worthy because i dont really know if any of it is good enough but check it out and let me know please.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
glutoni wins the bushido impact 4 ^^
he beats leon in the final
Glutoni Marth/Wario Leon Marth/Peach

Flower For Od

Smash Cadet
Yes desti , did u go to bni 4 ?

Actually , that was epic ! do u know , in the past , glutonny mained ONLY Wario , but know he has choosed this fuc,king marth =D !

Desti have u send some LuigiEpic Combo for Lite ?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
What do you want , THIS IS THE FRENCH POEPLE ...but you , english poeples ...can you talk french =D ?

And for the main subject , mr-r have you send to lite some epic combos ? with link or marth ?
what i'm dutch not ENGLISH thats a BAD JOHN

edit: wow ppl need to stop sending scrubby marth vids ._.

Flower For Od

Smash Cadet
YOU ARE ENGLISH ! OKay ?
Not dutch !! è_____é ! Namého !
SO KNOW FERME TA PUTAIN DE GUEULE ET ENVOIE DES COMBOS A LITE

XDDDDDDDDD (ps : i'm joking right)

yoichX

Smash Apprentice
Your first video was sick!!!
What music program thing did you use to make music? XD

L!te

Smash Apprentice
He guys. I dont know if I will continue with this project, cause i really dont have anything to do with smash now and i dont have much time.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He guys. I dont know if I will continue with this project, cause i really dont have anything to do with smash now and i dont have much time.
If you have any of it done could you upload it at least?

L!te

Smash Apprentice
sry but to release an unfinished combo video is against my principles. I only upload Videos when Im really sure they are really good :laugh: just gives me some time to think about it. Maybe there will be a little website where everyone can upload and send their combos :)

Flower For Od

Smash Cadet
Alright lite , no problems .
If u want to take some of my video Heroes , you can , but if u think that isn't as good as u hope , don't take , no matter =P ( I had just hope that more than 1 french can be on a WORLD smash video :p )

Top Bottom