• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L and R Trigger for Xbox 360 contr.

VeNdeTTa

Smash Rookie
Hey can anyone help me figure out why you can't use the L and R trigger buttons at the same time for the xbox 360 controllers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Moocow007

Smash Ace
The real question - why are you using both at the same time, anyways? You don't need to grab and taunt at the same time >__>

VeNdeTTa

Smash Rookie
alright so this ain't really a prob for me in ssb, but for all those mario kart lovers it could be a problem where i can't hold an item and powerslide at the same time. So if anyone know how to fix this plz help me

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
alright so this ain't really a prob for me in ssb, but for all those mario kart lovers it could be a problem where i can't hold an item and powerslide at the same time. So if anyone know how to fix this plz help me
Hold L for items.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
****it Moocow u took what i was going to saw...Why push them both at the same time O_o Is someone button mashing the L and R Trigger's to L cancel And tech?...HMMMMMMM!?

Top Bottom