• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kubuntu Installer Help

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I've been trying to install Kubuntu on my computer with a live USB but the two times I've tried, I get a message that the installer crashed after the language selection. Can anyone help me with these crashes? Also, when I do finish installing Kubuntu on my computer, will it delete Windows and all of my files I have?

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
I don't really understand why it would crash at the installer maybe you made a bad live usb? The best way to make a live usb drive, is to download unetbootin and use that. When you goto install Kubutu, the installer gives you the option to install it side by side with your current operating system.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I used Wubi to install Ubuntu.

If you have around 15GBs on your hard drive, I would recommend you do the same. Install and uninstall is a snap.

Top Bottom