• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal in Brawl? (News from Kotaku)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocdar12

Smash Cadet
Here's the post from the site:

"A handful of tipsters have written in today to let us know about a potential look at one unannounced character who may be appearing in Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. Accomplished voice actress Alesia Glidewell, who will perform Zero Suit Samus' speaking parts—which I can assume amount to brief proclamations of victory and simple catchphrases—also lists Krystal from Star Fox—pictured above in a shot from Star Fox Adventures—and Knuckle Joe from the Kirby series in her online resume.

Knuckle Joe has already been confirmed as an Assist Trophy by the Smash Bros. Dojo, but no mention of Krystal has been publicly revealed so far. Given Krystal's relatively low profile as an identifiable character, I'm just guessing that she'll either appear as an Assist Trophy or in certain cutscenes during the game's single player mode. However, if you'd told me that King Dedede was also hinted at, I'd have told the same thing, right after saying "Sorry, who?"

Regardless of Krystal's impact on the line-up, expect a slight increase in furry fan art. And avoid Google Image searches."

what could this mean?

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old old

Yeah actually, this was based on her putting up her roles on her personal website, which she then removed.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Kotaku? More like SLOWtaku.

Anyway, this topic has already been discussed to death... the general conclusion is that we really don't know what this means. After all, her role could be something like a playable character, an assist trophy or maybe even something as low as only being in a cutscene or a stage element. Like a lot of Brawl mysteries, there just aren't any answers at the moment.

You really should of searched for this before posting, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom