• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Krystal for SSB4 (Character Concept)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
This should definitely have Slippy, not ****ing Krystal. He is the most amazing character out of any Starfox game and whoever says so is wrong because my opinion is right and whoever goes against my opinion is automatically wrong
Exactly right. Slippy is so much better it's not even funny. But Peppy's good too.

D

Deleted member

Pretty neutral on this idea. On the one hand, I fully support a Star Fox rep that isn' t a lugified clone of Fox and Krystal would be that answer and based off what I've seen from KumaOso's move set, a potentially enjoyable character. On the other hand, I feel as it is possible for Wolf to be given an completely unique move set by just changing the four specials and giving him a Final Smash and I see more deserving characters aside from Krystal.

However, I wouldn't mind if we got a fourth Star Fox rep if Krystal is unique and Wolf/Falco are lugified even more.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I think people are over complicating this a bit much.
People need to stop automatically thinking pro-Krystal for SSB4=person is a furry. Even if the person IS a furry, Krystal's pretty the last remaining main (or important) character in the Starfox series. I know Krystal came AFTER Slippy and Peppy but she's pretty much more important than the other characters now. Plus, regardless of who they are, I'm sure there's a much bigger fanbase for Krystal than Slippy/Pepper, not to mention the fact that Krystal has a lot of potential with her staff.

On the other hand
Yo kids why the **** would Starfox get another character when there hasn't been a Starfox game in what, five years?
^this (lol). I'm sure Fox/Falco/Wolf are still going to be in SSB4 but without a real addition to the Starfox series in quite a while I highly doubt they're going to add another character, especially since we already have 3 characters which probably shouldn't have happened anyway.

TL;DR Very unlikely that there will be another Starfox addition; but if there is one it's likely to be Krystal.

:038:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
so krystal still suck ballz man i got 100 stuff say about this ***** master rapier such close this one down it been days and am the only who saying this man :)

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
That's a remake. That's like saying another Zelda character would be added because of the OoT remake.
People have been saying that Y. Link will comeback because of the OOT remake. Miyamoto is trying to increase starfox franchise and the SF64 remake is a way to restart it. If it takes off then they will probably make a new Starfox game.

I also love it on how the people who don't like Krystal are just flamming. It makes them appear very immature and insecure with themselves. Obviously furries are allowed in Smash (Fox, Falco, Wolf, Bowser, Sonic, etc...) so why not a female? Especially a female who has proven in home made games to be top a top teir contender (e.g. Smash Crusade).

Here is her Smash Crusade design. She doesn't use the Staff as I like but it's very well design.
http://crusade.wikia.com/wiki/Krystal

theAwfulbet

Smash Rookie
Yo kids why the **** would Starfox get another character when there hasn't been a Starfox game in what, five years? Sly Cooper 2012 let's make it happen.
Sly Cooper is my number one impossible dream character! Not only does he have unique items and moves and design, but also good assist trophies and levels and music as well. Good to know I'm not alone in thinking so :)

:phone:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Krystal's a grade A example of scrappy doo syndrome, only with a romance as the gimmick. An uncharismatic annoying character with nothing more then the gimmick of being the love interest. Because she has nothing else redeeming about her the only way to make her work is too craaam the character down everyones throats. Hence her appearing in almost every game since she was introduced despite being more bland then stale toast.

The only ones that support her our furries.
She a ho~
Fo sho~

I also love it on how the people who don't like Krystal are just flamming. It makes them appear very immature and insecure with themselves. Obviously furries are allowed in Smash (Fox, Falco, Wolf, Bowser, Sonic, etc...) so why not a female?
Yea **** those guys for having an opinion. Immature amd insecure for not liking my precious space furry.

No seriously though, being furry has nothing to do with how hated she is. She's just a boring, forced character inserted only to be the token female of the group. Its a fact that the majority that support her are furrys who only want her in for sex appeal. All the other space furries have some redeeming qualities and are atleast kinda cool. Like hell even if ya don't like em, there not as flat out hated as krystal is. Fox is the main character. Falco's easily a fan favorite for having the most personality and being both a friend, and a rival too fox. Wolf is the token anti-hero of brawl. Bowsers the main villian of nintendo's biggest franchise, and sonic has a ****ing huge fanbase and acted as a "rival" to the mario series.

On top of that.
Lets be honest.
Do you seriously think starfox needs yet another rep? Thats just being obese. Primarily thats my biggest gripe with adding her.

Also lol. Calling bowser a furry is REAAALLY grasping at straws. Omnicron will have your head for that.

I say this not to bash you or you're character. Just tellin it like it is. Don't like her, never will. Garbs character and I hope she never gets in.

Top Bottom