• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

황미영

Smash Champion
So liek, I'm using the timer screensaver for SNSD. And decided to make a sprite for Tiffany. xD Her face is odd though. >w>

T-block

B2B TST
mmm....good choice

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-t3T5g6R7Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h-t3T5g6R7Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

황미영

Smash Champion
Pixel art is easy you just trace, then color it. ;D (But I can't color to save my life. xD)

But my avi was made from scratch. xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I feel you Jim. My friend cuts hair really well. She's priy gud.

I also heard the purple salon in china is really good. Its right across from the brick

Vitality

Smash Ace
I feel you Jim. My friend cuts hair really well. She's priy gud.

I also heard the purple salon in china is really good. Its right across from the brick
There's also a purple near Kim Fat if you know where that is in C-town. Apparently its good, I'll try there next week. I just need someone who knows what straight sides means. Most of them either shaves the sides, or forgets about the hair in between the top and sides; the hair that flops over your sides and makes it look all poofy/mushroomy.

If all fails, I'll just get a Taeyang-hawk.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hello everyone again.

Can someone please recommend me some kpop? I haven't listen to anything that's korean except Dynamite Duo

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ive realized that nothing is worth listening to except epik high get at me

but i like listening to drunken tiger to feel hcore

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
2NE1 is da shiz nao. ;O
Dara <3....
ive realized that nothing is worth listening to except epik high get at me

but i like listening to drunken tiger to feel hcore
Dude, I feel like Drunken Tiger gets no love around here.

You should fix that next page >.>

Also, I love scrolling up and down this page just because she's there :']

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Baby Baby by 4Men... pretty good! Wow I haven't posted in this thread in forever. SC II takes up too much free time when your not good at it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't think it's shocking. I thought that since they showed up to SM Town '10 they wouldn't be ending their activities.

Now, Henry and Zhou Mi on the other hand...

Top Bottom