• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I hope I do. I mean I don't mind Dad making it, but it's just those peppers he adds + the onions that make it iffy for me. I prefer it plain with the meat sauce and all.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
But those are what makes them good!

But yeah the sooner you learn the better, because you know what you'd want in your dish, and this is pretty much for cooking anything overall :D

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Try Cinnameggs. They're simply Scrambled eggs with cinnamon (and pepper sometimes). It's an interesting taste if you try it. D:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Boil water with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
Put pasta in, occassionally stir to prevent sticking, until noodles are quite soft. (about 8-10 minutes)
Drain water in a strainer.
There you go, you've literally made any type of pasta.

MVD - Just don't be mean to me, okay? I always just try to get along, and I hate *******.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm sure I could probably do that, but I also want the meat and sauce on it too, and I haven't really learned to "multitask" in cooking yet. I'll eventually learn that and more intermediate cooking to the point where I can make a proper dinner. It'll be fun.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I can cook...kind of xD

Dinah so if a man who can cook = sexy man then you can cook rlly well and be a sexy man?!?!?! Okay then make some amazing thing so I can kiss your sexy man butt

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
Boil water with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
Put pasta in, occassionally stir to prevent sticking, until noodles are quite soft. (about 8-10 minutes)
Drain water in a strainer.
There you go, you've literally made any type of pasta.

MVD - Just don't be mean to me, okay? I always just try to get along, and I hate *******.
No **** you you're the worst

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm sure I could probably do that, but I also want the meat and sauce on it too, and I haven't really learned to "multitask" in cooking yet. I'll eventually learn that and more intermediate cooking to the point where I can make a proper dinner. It'll be fun.
Make the meat sauce first, simmer it on low heat while you make the pasta.

No **** you you're the worst

MVD, keep lying about me I guess.

MVD

Smash Master
Make the meat sauce first, simmer it on low heat while you make the pasta.

MVD, keep lying about me I guess.
Woah why are you attacking me? You're yhe liar I never lie

Inb4iliveinmyownworldandeventhoimwrongimrightcauseyeahxaltis****youjustinliarface*********quesadiiiiiila

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Wtf Ap you're gonna eat 20 burgers lol my kitty is climbing on my head he's so cute :3

BTW guys....I rlly wanna be a guy but don't tell anyone

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Wtf Ap you're gonna eat 20 burgers lol my kitty is climbing on my head he's so cute :3

BTW guys....I rlly wanna be a guy but don't tell anyone
Nuu, silly! >_< I do eat most of the burgers though. I kinda at 11/20 the last time we made them. I wonder how many burgers I'm gonna eat this time. It makes you wonder where I put it all in my skinny body. -_-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Noted, silly. I'm serious about some of you trying the "Cinnameggs" I mentioned earlier. Then put cinnamon on some other stuff, see how it tastes.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
**** you and your cinnameggs!!! It sounds like you're putting cinnamon on eggs in which case stop it cuz it only goes well on toast xD

BTW guys I'm now going to make delicious tea the exact same thing Tara made tho its not ****ing sex tea since I wasn't god Damn horny >.>

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Technically Cinnameggs are "scrambled" eggs, not boiled. I forgot to mention that. D: Simply put the cinnamon in when you're beating the eggs together, but make sure you put a little bit at a time, because the cinnamon floats on the eggs, and spreads, so put a bit at a time while you beat them. Then continue as planned, and enjoy!
I wonder if one of you will try it!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll take full responsibility in being suffocated if you hate them. *shivers*
In the meantime, I finished grilling those burgers! But you know, experimenting with food combinations sometimes help you find something new and interesting. I can't say every one of my experiments tasted good, though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can't say I like tea or coffee at all. Maybe I'll learn to adapt to it in a few years.

Top Bottom