• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Mad love sir <3 That's my pit texture (with someone else's rainbow slash effect lol)

And welcome back from wherever you been lurking, lol
Hot!

I most lurk around here and the tier discussion thread. There is a lot to learn there (between crap arguments.)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well as i watch the first vid heres wat i see. i will post more later.

dude. arrow control. you have got to practice slithering that arrow around so that you don't miss your opponent and hit your partner and such. also don't bother EVER trying to arrow rain with four arrows in doubles especially when all it would have taken is one straight arrow to prevent your partners death at picto near the end.

aside from that you did very well. excellent edge game, good spacing, overall not bad.

Yass

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

As you might know I dont speak english very well, that's why I dont use to go on forums but I wanted to say one thing :

'My' arrow loop style is STILL in working, this is not the FINAL version of my style.

Snoopy said that I use arrows too much and get punished easely. Well its maybe true, but if I want to control them perfectly I have to use it in any situation and any case.

What I showed you in the Combo video is just a step to a new style. Not a style.

Cyve can arrow loop as well as me, and when I play him with marth (for instance) I can see that arrow loop can be usefull in CERTAIN situation.

Sooooo, I'll still work on that style (I hope you guys will do the same) and maybe one day we will get this final version.​

PS : My CV : just enjoy it. Stop debate about it ; )

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
I like your style, many say they have problems with my arrow loops because, I use them at the same time I fight.

Might be useful to share your ideas with how you control as well as being at a safe distance/ setup.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yesterday (Saturday for me). MK's fun!
Lol. I do the same to. I was just asking if u went mk for specific matchups but i guess u do waht i do and do it for fun xD. Cept mine are falco and snake. I **** other mk's in mk dittos and their like wut? cuz i NEVER use mk xD.

Snopy

Smash Apprentice
....can see that arrow loop can be usefull in CERTAIN situation.
Yep. I basically just said the same. I just think you did waaaay better whenever you sticked to the basics and didn't try to showoff with arrows whenever you could. But we'll see how far you get in actual tourney play, against good players, with your new style. Maybe you can prove me wrong. I'd actually love to see that. Sooo, good luck. ;)

Oh and your CV is really great, no doubt about that. (:

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Even if he is, he didn't play like a good *** snake.
I am just referring to the matches R@vyn has posted.

Purple

Hi guys!
agreed. no snake starts a match with bair going away from the opponent and then keeps putting himself in the air
He didn't exactly 'start off' that way, he was getting cg'd, and his option was to jump out of it (which i agree is actually pretty bad lol).

I don't remember much about chops, but he lived in GA for a short time period; primarily a melee player. He was very smart, and which a good character in his hands he was bound to be good in brawl, however he doesn't play Brawl as often as others in FL do (unless he suddenly decided to play brawl often). So from a technical standpoint I'd think he doesn't know many of Snake's best options, sometimes randomly hitting himself with c4s and grenades.

Esca

Smash Champion
No, I'm giving R@VYN plenty of credit. Hes such a good player, but you have to realize that others still have bad matches.

YO

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Drop the whole discussion. PLEASE. lol.gone on too long now. ANYWAYS

ill be making match-up thread after this week cuz ill have free time.Exams are this week which is why im not doing it this week.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
So what's you guys opinion on halberd? I rarely goes there cause the second form prevents you from going underneath the stage, and pit isn't helped much by the low ceiling, but I fought another pit as ike ont i and he planked me so hard on the flying part that I actually think it's a decent cp...

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
So what's you guys opinion on halberd? I rarely goes there cause the second form prevents you from going underneath the stage, and pit isn't helped much by the low ceiling, but I fought another pit as ike ont i and he planked me so hard on the flying part that I actually think it's a decent cp...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
in my opinion this is pits best stage equall to final destination and he even goes even against snake here. at the begining pit can camp glide and arrows and all his aerials from BENEATH the stage and can ALWAYS recover if your smart. while this is incredibly repetitive it is virtually unpunishable as the curve in stage allows pit to shoot arrows through its back and block other people's projectiles with stage slant. uair owns the floor and bair kills. nair and fair work great too. just stay UNDER the stage unless you have a reason to come up.

the ship is long and allows for great camping and such. and because it is so long that fact that we can't go under the stage is compromised as you can DI pretty nice sideways.

Top Bottom