• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So um, yesterday, I made even more burgers, except this time, I finally tried cinnamon on them, and I must say that's the best dang burger I've ever eaten.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
This thread has died. I think it's because AP keeps talking about putting cinnamon on the many burgers he's eating o.O

That and not enough Boobs

Heartstring

Smash Legend
See now Im not sure if you're doing that manually, or if you can actually ask the site to make the words like that for you XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sure, silly Loli. I honestly havent been around lately since it's been so dead. As for the other thing (not the boobs), I rather not talk about that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wasn't taking about not talking about boobs. It's just something else that's been troubling me lately that I don't wanna talk about. Sorry for not clarifying, but if I did say it, I'd be causing trouble, and I kinda don't wanna do that, you know.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I know you're always thinking about boobs so you might as well talk about it~
EHRMAGERD I just quoted this post, and all of the colour tags are rediculous!
And if We're talking boobs, What is the top tier cup size? My vote goes to D's

I'm trying really hard to be dark and mysterious by having a secret and I desperately want people to ask me about it so I can be the centre of attention once again
FTFY <3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Not even close, Pony Man. Assuming things in the wrong way is usually bad. >: (

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Likewise, Assuming that everything slightly offensive on the internet ISNT gross sarcasm is usually a bad way to go about the web :B

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sure, Pony Man. -.- I'm not fond of my posts being edited that way. You know how cruel some humans can be, not saying you are, but you know it's always been very possible.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I like G cup boobies T_T eventually I'll do that breast reduction surgery but money I don't gots that so saaaad.

@Damix YOU KNOW IT!!!! INFRACT ME FOR "censor dodging" YOU HAVE UNLEASED THE TRUE LOLI!!!!!!!!!!! Though I haven't gotten infracted after that :-p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I like G cup boobies T_T eventually I'll do that breast reduction surgery but money I don't gots that so saaaad.

@Damix YOU KNOW IT!!!! INFRACT ME FOR "censor dodging" YOU HAVE UNLEASED THE TRUE LOLI!!!!!!!!!!! Though I haven't gotten infracted after that :-p
Oh good god the colour
G cups are nice, but when they get a bit older they get all flappy-like >.<

Heartstrings, you got a british accent?

:phone:
ZOMG DOUBLE POST INFRACTINFRACTINFRACT loljk

Well according to americans I do, But according to me, I sound normal and its all you who have an accent :3
So sure, why not?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So you're intentionally starting a fight with me as a stupid test you made up. I already have enough fights as it is, and would appreciate you not being one of them.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
No, Im just attempting to teach you the ways of the internet, You seem to have trouble with differentiating between serious comments and stupid ones. just sayin' :)

This is the internet after all, Fights dont happen on the internet, Only ego massaging contests

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don't act like I'm a noob to this. I'm just the serious type, as you can plainly tell. I know stupidity though; been dealing with much of it for years now.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I claim i am weak and these words on the internet are punching me in the gut
Now you're getting the hang of it!
See, It's a forums for a character in a childrens computer game, If we cant drop seriousness here, then where the hell can we?

And I claim this forum in the name of Equestria

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Laaawl wtf are you guys talking about? XD and no gp once I get older and they start to sag I'm sooooo getting them done **** saggy **** xD

Also, did I meet you at apex g~p ? Nick said you were the tall guy I spoke to...but....I don't even remember talking to you irl :o

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Laaawl wtf are you guys talking about? XD and no gp once I get older and they start to sag I'm sooooo getting them done **** saggy **** xD

Also, did I meet you at apex g~p ? Nick said you were the tall guy I spoke to...but....I don't even remember talking to you irl :o

I spoke to fyre quite a lot...and MVD quite a bit and we laughed really hard about how maharba has like 12 control changes, and then he fed me the most disgusting gum in the entire world!
I will admit I also dont remember talking to you,But I did talk to about 200 people that weekend so please forgive me of rainbow one!
Here have a picture of me at apex and see if you recognise me;
Obviously, The unimpressed looking guy in the bottom right

Top Bottom