• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
No gotta have a lot of meat soooo unless it's a lot then do not want. AND BUTTERY COATING?! yummy

lol you might not :) i've said lots worse but then again i AM 14 sooo it's okay :)
well, the phrase 'everything is bigger in america' is pretty untrue in some regards

And if you actually are 14? Well i had better prepare for the partyvan to come pick me up at this rate XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
magical adventure! filled with buttered hotdogs, bagels and nice big buns (and thats just in the morning)!
At lunch we have some salami sandwiches and for dessert a nice big banana covered in whipped cream

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well you started talking about chilli sauce on your long pieces of meat and it made me think of period blood xD i dont want blood on the ****

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, I was thinknig about spicing things up, but if thats how youre viewing it XD

If you want the **** that badly go ahead and take it, youre the one whos open for business after all!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well you know how business sponsors work, You get to use one persons things everywhere providing you use only their things!
I shall sponsor your business :D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
aye, but but then its free and available for use at all times! Its like constantly borrowing things off your neighbour but without ever having to return them :3

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
But YOU'RE not my neighbor. My neighbor is nick riddle so i'll borrow his things only ? O_O IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME TO DO?!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
that...was not the thought process behind this

OH GOD I AM SO CONFUSED NOW

It's not like sponsorship was necessary anyway, Just take whats needed, Jeez these businesswomen these days

Heartstring

Smash Legend
and so all innuendo's have now dissapeared! Now onto the main attraction

I am going to receive so much stick about this next tournament

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
take...the piss is probably one of your terms as well xD

WELP i dunno tell them im only gonna do it to you!!! Im not open for them!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh for christ sake, Why do americans not have good teminology? I guess its a way of saying 'because of this, friends that i see at a later date will point this out and then laugh about this at me'

And if you're only going to do it for me then bloody well go ahead and do it!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
WHY WOULD THEY LAUGH AT YOU?!?! :O omg don't let them laugh at you!

Do you want me to pretend to suck their lollipops and BITE DOWN!?!?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
WHY WOULD THEY LAUGH AT YOU?!?! :O omg don't let them laugh at you!

Do you want me to pretend to suck their lollipops and BITE DOWN!?!?
Because We've singlehandedly hijacked a good 3 pages of the pit social XD
That would be hilarious
however one of the two who will see this entire thing is married so i dont think that will work XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Its okay, The'yre much older than me, Im just 18 lol, Don't panic ^^

Pages of love woo!

Well, As fun as this spammy conversation has been, its 2.30 am for me and i have work in 4 hours. I must go to bed now, Feel free to follow me
g'night!

Top Bottom