• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
btw they're not going to announce Sakurai's retirement from Smash at TGA unless Geoff Keighley wants his show having the personality of a funeral wake, lol.

Vengar

Smash Rookie
Don't do that to yourselves, you're getting like the Banjo bros back when he was announced. Ultra negative then bam!

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Reminder that if KOS-MOS does not get in as fighter number five, feel free to continue to support her, wave of new supporters. :) There's always next time. More importantly, the T-elos support thread is inactive, so feel free to join that as well, recent bandwagoners. lmao

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Reminder that if KOS-MOS does not get in as fighter number five, feel free to continue to support her, wave of new supporters. :) There's always next time. More importantly, the T-elos support thread is inactive, so feel free to join that as well, recent bandwagoners. lmao
T-ELOS is technically KOS-MOS support xD

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I find myself concerned that Sakurai has not retweeted The Game Awards. Has he ever failed to retweet an event with a reveal before?

ZevBenjamin

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai only retweeted Nintendo's post of Joker after the reveal, from what i see (just scrolled down to his twitter last year)

Last edited:

andree123

Smash Ace
Anyone noticed similarities between Mii Gunner and Kos-Mos?
Maybe Kos-Mos could borrow moves (specials are least likely) from Mii Gunner?

Prince777

REIMU AND KOS-MOS FOR SMASH!
NNID
songokuthegreat
Switch FC
SW-3912-2310-8722
Anyone noticed similarities between Mii Gunner and Kos-Mos?
Maybe Kos-Mos could borrow moves (specials are least likely) from Mii Gunner?
Perhaps some aspects of Mii Gunner can be integrated within KOS-MOS's mvoeset, but I feel that any use of projectiles would be radically different opposed to what we've already seen. A good deal of her moveset could revolve around projectile usage, but I don't necessarily think she'll be a typical zoner archetype.

Given her melee capabilities (scythe, long energy sword, drill, and physical combat), she can be well-rounded in both fronts.

Here's a video to consider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=furc5imphOs

NixF

Smash Cadet
I'm so conflicted right now...
KOS-MOS is one of my dream picks, I want her really bad in Smash, but I keep telling myself that TGA isn't a suitable event for her announcement.

Damn, 50 minutes left to know the truth.

Blankiturayman

Smash Journeyman
We're getting pretty close now-- well, before it starts, I wanna say, good luck everyone. I think I'll try and stick around, whatever happens after the VGAs. But I'm pretty hopeful at the moment. We'll see.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well tried to watch The One but I'm unusually excited so I just skipped the slow parts. Seen it before.

Still I must say, talking with others here and joining in the hype has been pretty nice. Joining the forum has been a good decision. I'll dip in the preshow but switch focus into the main.

KΩS-MOS

Smash Rookie
It's getting so close.. my heart can't take this anymore ><
[Go KOS-MOS go]
Regarding Sakurai's retirement, I wouldn't be surprised if he announces it tonight tbh. After building the ultimate Smash, bringing everyone back, I am pretty sure there wouldn't be a better time to retire than after creating a master piece as a final goodbye.

Blackthorne

Smash Cadet
KOS-MOS has been, is, and will likely always be my #1. I’m ready to go down with you guys, hand in hand.

With that being said, hopefully all ends well!

KΩS-MOS

Smash Rookie
KOS-MOS has been, is, and will likely always be my #1. I’m ready to go down with you guys, hand in hand.

With that being said, hopefully all ends well!
Same here..
and like you said, hopefully it will end well for us tonight!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Good luck my fellow KOS-BROS and KOS-SISTERS I hope she get's in. I will only be able to watch the VGAs with y'all for a hour before I go to work.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Well guys, here we are. Even if she isnt revealed now then dont let that discourage you! If it's a cool looking character at the very least then that's enough for me tbh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well guys, here we are. Even if she isnt revealed now then dont let that discourage you! If it's a cool looking character at the very least then that's enough for me tbh.
If the final fighter is male I'mma flip

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
We're almost there guys!!!!
Only 30 minutes until the beginning of the show
FP5 could show up at the beginning, at the middle or even at the end of the show, which is 2 hours long, so hang in there :)

Super Bario

Smash Cadet
I haven’t said too much, but I’ve still been following news about KOS-MOS for the last few weeks. I still don’t want to get too excited in case she doesn’t get in, but I’m still rooting for her tonight.

D

Deleted member

We're almost there guys!!!!
Only 30 minutes until the beginning of the show
FP5 could show up at the beginning, at the middle or even at the end of the show, which is 2 hours long, so hang in there :)
It's gonna put me at a heart attacl ****

⛧Lord Metallium⛧

Smash Apprentice
Friendly reminder everyone kos-mos supporters leaks are mostly common FALSE ;( there is a high chance she might not be FP5 even if we are showing so much support, we still have season 2 DLC and we don't know if sakurai is listening to fan requests and AGAIN we don't know how many are in season 2 DLC, Kos-Mos for me is Namco's right REP there is no one else, Dante is my 2nd Most Wanted character.

Again don't feel dissapointed but she MIGHT not be the FP5 we wanted still though let's wait and see.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
This thread really reminds me of the times before Banjo and Terry's announcements. People were trying to keep calm.

I don't think there's gonna be a TGAs Smash reveal. But if there is, and regardless of if there is, I think KOS-MOS is my final answer.

Top Bottom