• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

Yoh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoh_Zephyr
Lynn Eslie Lynn Eslie
Nice post, definetly enjoyed to read that.
The points you made are definitely true, it would be so awesome to have her in smash.

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
So I thought this might be intriguing. Torna DLC came with a collection of 5 artworks KOS MOS appears in one and the illustration only includes her and Telos.
Edit: it appears I was mistaken about special artwork 1, I thought I saw her in it but upon further inspection I could not find her.
As for links to the artworks the best I could find was this video.
Note: background music is loud
https://youtu.be/l71n0HBrcbs?t=91

Last edited:

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
Totally forgot to support this character too!
Huge Xenosaga Fan here. I personally liked Rubido/Jr. most, but nobody that played those games can't bring themselves to not liking Kos-Mos as well xD
I would love her over any Xeno-related character in smash. The fact that she could bring T-elos as an easy Echo Fighter along would also be great and would make her addition perfect (besides the awesome Xenosaga music of course <3). Hopefully they would introduce Shion as an AT too, like I don't have anything against Momo, but come on give Shion a break and include her SOMEWHERE Namco :/.

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Sorry guys I have been very very busy with real life but now I can finally find time to update the support list and respond to new posts. Once again, I apologize. I also want to express my very deep disappointment that the Xenosaga HD collection has not bee announced at Tokyo Game Show 2018. Now that makes E3 and TGS... two huge events missed for the title. What on earth could it mean that they would trademark the 3rd game in the Xeno series again? It HAS to mean something. We need an announcement.....

So I thought this might be intriguing. Torna DLC came with a collection of 5 artworks KOS MOS appears in two of them and one of them only includes her and Telos.
I have never actually heard this. Can you link the artworks? This could be huge for another popularity boost!

Totally forgot to support this character too!
Huge Xenosaga Fan here. I personally liked Rubido/Jr. most, but nobody that played those games can't bring themselves to not liking Kos-Mos as well xD
I would love her over any Xeno-related character in smash. The fact that she could bring T-elos as an easy Echo Fighter along would also be great and would make her addition perfect (besides the awesome Xenosaga music of course <3). Hopefully they would introduce Shion as an AT too, like I don't have anything against Momo, but come on give Shion a break and include her SOMEWHERE Namco :/.
That's what I would assume would happen if KOS-MOS got in! Personally, would love to see Hepactica as music for smash
Well, I posted this over in the Newcomer Speculation Discussion yesterday, but given it was entirely ignored either way, may as well drop it here as well. Goal was to get non-supporters to entertain the thought, but could also be of use to supporters who want something to think about.

- - - - - - - - - -​

I'm not terribly sure where to start, so I'll just go with the busywork preamble

KOS-MOS is a character who first appears in Monolith Soft's first work as a studio, "Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht" which was published by Namco. Since this time, she has been established as a mascot of sorts for both companies, making cameo and crossover appearances many times across several platforms.

As for Nintendo platforms -which are most relevant to this particular argument- KOS-MOS has appeared in

-"Xenosaga Episodes I&II" for Nintendo DS (2006)
-"Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier" for Nintendo DS (2008)
-"Project X Zone" for Nintendo 3DS (2012)
-"Project X Zone 2" for Nintendo 3DS (2015)
-"Xenoblade Chronicles 2" for Nintendo Switch (2017)

It is perhaps also noteworthy that both Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles and Elma from Xenoblade Chronicles X take inspiration from Xenosaga's gynoid savior.

To get into more circumstantial points. Bandai-Namco trademarked "Also Sprach Zerathusdra" in the US 2 months prior to the official announcement for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at E3. This suggests Bandai-Namco has plans for Xenosaga Episode III moving forward, and implies intent on their part to utilize that trademark in some fashion, such as with a remake, or perhaps a digital port to the Switch.

Regardless, it illustrates Bandai-Namco believes Xenosaga is and/or will soon be quite marketable. To lend further credence to that sentiment, a scale figure for KOS-MOS Re: was announced on July 28th of this year.
For reference, the only Xenoblade Chronicles 2 figure to be commisioned prior to KOS-MOS Re: was a coordinated pair for Pyra & Mythra, meaning Xenosaga's gynoid heroine was chosen over fan favorites like Nia and Morag, despite being a cameo. Also, as a bit of food for thought: It is not unlikely the KOS-MOS scale figure will be completed and made available right around Smash Ultimate's release date, given production periods.

As for the design itself, it is probable the overall goal for the design was to bring KOS-MOS into the modern day, and to do so in as near to an official capacity as could be achieved without another installment in the Xenosaga series. To accomplish this, Kunihiko Tanaka (KOS-MOS's original designer) was called in. He later provided an article on the process for inclusion in "Production Notes." Two pieces of note being the core idea to display KOS-MOS as "The Symbol of Xenosaga" as well as the Re: in KOS-MOS Re: standing for "refrain", or the idea of being "born again"

[Disclaimer: This Part is my own speculation]

While those sentiments aren't too substantial by themselves, I personally find it worth noting that completely re-designing KOS-MOS solely to include her in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was entirely unnecessary. Neither V1 nor V4 would have appeared out of place within XC2's aesthetics, while any alterations to her design would need be cleared by Namco at every turn. Which is to say, quite an extreme effort for a cameo. This, in addition to the scale figure mentioned prior, alludes toward KOS-MOS Re: being put forth as a definitive design moving forward, so we should expect to see more of it in the future.

(Also, specifically in regards to Smash Brothers, it is not unlikely that KOS-MOS has been suggested by both Namco and Monolith before, but that V4 was turned down for being too risque for Sakurai's tastes. This re-imagining of her is far more in line with Nintendo's philosophies.)

- - - - - - - - - -

As for competition, there are some notable marks against her most staunch rivals.

Heihachi: To quote Katsuhiro Harada, “We’re not really sure at this moment but when thinking of the playerbase who is playing Smash Bros, maybe Tekken characters is something they wouldn’t want, so I’ve been pulling back on that a bit. But I don’t know.”

Now, his opinion on the matter may have changed over installments, but given Smash Ultimate brought in professional Street Fighter and Tekken players for their event matches at EVO this year, if Heihachi were in the base roster, that would have been the best possible time to announce him, using the gathering of fighting game pros to showcase Heihachi vs Ryu. His failure to appear at that venue significantly reduce his odds of inclusion in my mind.

Lloyd Irving: While Sakurai has stated before that Lloyd would be the Tales representative he'd be most likely to consider for the roster, and has also given him a Mii costume, he has also expressed dismay at the number of swordfighters in Smash. While admittedly minor, that alone may have him relegated to an Alucard-esque assist trophy.

- - - - - - - - - -

That about covers it.
Hey Lynn! Thanks for all your hard work and speculation. I read this on resetera from someone posting it as a request a few days ago and I just wanted to say I agree with all your points! I just wish you had an account over there so we could have more KOS-MOS supporters! Also, sorry for not replying to the thread here... been busy

I offer my support for KOS-MO!S I've had my copies of Xenosaga 1 and 2, (need to get three soon, should be able to with Amazon account stash) and I need to get done with to Xenoblade X to move on to 2 so I can see KOSMOS in that, but I've always loved her character design despite having only barely touched so far my copy of Xenosaga 1.
Episode III is by far the best one. If you love I and could stand II then III is like a blend of 1 with stronger story and a much more fun battle system. Still my favourite game ever made with Xenogears.

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Add me in please, she is one of the Namco characters that makes the most sense, and would be ****ing amazing

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Add me in please, she is one of the Namco characters that makes the most sense, and would be ****ing amazing
You're already included in the supporters list.

... even though this appears to be your first(?) post in this support thread lol

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I did some research on KOS-MOS earlier today and I was pretty impressed by what I’ve seen and read about her, seems like a really fun character with a great potential for an awesome moveset. :)

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I did some research on KOS-MOS earlier today and I was pretty impressed by what I’ve seen and read about her, seems like a really fun character with a great potential for an awesome moveset. :)
That's great! She seriously does have an incredible amount of moveset potential for smash which is why I believe she is much more likely than Heihachi or Lloyd.

Anyway, I found a new leak with KOS-MOS in it but it also has Yuri and some retro reps you'd think would be perfect for smash. I dont think it is real one bit as we know that it's a red flag for any leak to know the final roster but I felt the need to share it because it seems plausible besides the 2 namco reps part. Yuri Lowell would make sense since Vesperia hd remaster did get a switch port. Yuri is also one of the most popular tales characters in Japan so it's not too crazy to expect he can make it.

That being said, here's the newcomers in the leak.

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/432904501/ssbu-leak-confirming-our-current-and-unrevealed

Geno
Skull Kid
Bandanna Waddle Dee
Incineroar
Ninten (Echo)
Black Shadow (Echo)
Shadow (Echo)
Elma
Ken (Echo)
Isaac
Karate Joe
Yuri
KOS-MOS
Mach Rider

What do you think? KOS-MOS and Elma have both appeared in leaks before including the video I shared awhile back. Yuri is popular in Japan and has a switch port of his game, Mach rider is that wtf retro rep nobody would expect, etc. It seems kind of like a wish list roster but at the same time it has very likely fighters.

Why this leak might not be real: Two namco reps... would put us at 3, and there's too many newcomers. We know Sakurai said "few" are left but it's just speculation at this point. Few can mean 7 or it can mean 3. It's very vague.

KOS-MOS's popularity for ultimate sure is higher now as she's appearing in quite a few leaks. Whether these leaks are even real or just fake still proves she's part of the conversation now. I do see her getting in one day even if it seems like wishful thinking.

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
That's great! She seriously does have an incredible amount of moveset potential for smash which is why I believe she is much more likely than Heihachi or Lloyd.

Anyway, I found a new leak with KOS-MOS in it but it also has Yuri and some retro reps you'd think would be perfect for smash. I dont think it is real one bit as we know that it's a red flag for any leak to know the final roster but I felt the need to share it because it seems plausible besides the 2 namco reps part. Yuri Lowell would make sense since Vesperia hd remaster did get a switch port. Yuri is also one of the most popular tales characters in Japan so it's not too crazy to expect he can make it.

That being said, here's the newcomers in the leak.

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/432904501/ssbu-leak-confirming-our-current-and-unrevealed

Geno
Skull Kid
Bandanna Waddle Dee
Incineroar
Ninten (Echo)
Black Shadow (Echo)
Shadow (Echo)
Elma
Ken (Echo)
Isaac
Karate Joe
Yuri
KOS-MOS
Mach Rider

What do you think? KOS-MOS and Elma have both appeared in leaks before including the video I shared awhile back. Yuri is popular in Japan and has a switch port of his game, Mach rider is that wtf retro rep nobody would expect, etc. It seems kind of like a wish list roster but at the same time it has very likely fighters.

Why this leak might not be real: Two namco reps... would put us at 3, and there's too many newcomers. We know Sakurai said "few" are left but it's just speculation at this point. Few can mean 7 or it can mean 3. It's very vague.

KOS-MOS's popularity for ultimate sure is higher now as she's appearing in quite a few leaks. Whether these leaks are even real or just fake still proves she's part of the conversation now. I do see her getting in one day even if it seems like wishful thinking.
This would be really awesome if it came true, Sakurai is unpredictable, so you never know. :)

Yoh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoh_Zephyr
That list would be too good to be true honestly. But as much as I want it to be true, I don't think it is sadly.
It seems like too much newcomers with Sakurai's statement in mind.

Another thing I wanted to ask, I read some time ago, that there were plans to release a Xenosaga HD collection.
Are there any news on this?

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
That list would be too good to be true honestly. But as much as I want it to be true, I don't think it is sadly.
It seems like too much newcomers with Sakurai's statement in mind.

Another thing I wanted to ask, I read some time ago, that there were plans to release a Xenosaga HD collection.
Are there any news on this?
Xenosaga HD is really supposed to happen sometime. There was a petition years ago to Harada who mentioned he would like to see the Xenosaga fans speak up and signatures wouldnt be enough. That petition here https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petitio...ster_the_Xenosaga_Trilogy_for_Global_Release/ has near 13000 signers but is still not enough and it has been up for years. People made a new petition called Project Zohar months ago that only has near 2000 signers. Petitions have since slowed down which leaves a ton of doubt that it will ever happen but the only thing we have is the trademark filed for episode III again back in April. That trademark should indicate they are at least planning to remaster it. The only problem is that the Remaster has missed big events such as E3 and now TGS which leaves a ton of uncertainty to when it will be announced. http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...remaster-hinted-at-by-bandai-namco-trademark/

SO, to sum it up.... The trademark is the only thing we have but we dont know if it even is for Xenosaga HD or means anything at this point. Personally, I think it will happen and it's just a matter of time of finding out where to announce it. KOS-MOS RE has made the Xeno brand much more popular and Xenoblade 2 itself.

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
In somewhat related news, we also have this

(Source)

Granted, Soraya Saga is a freelancer, not an employee. Also granted that this neither confirms nor denies that such a project is happening or could happen, instead only reiterating that Bandai Namco is the one with the power to make that call, not Monolith.

Still, seemed something the thread might be interested in.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
I have not played her game, but KOS-MOS looks very interesting and seems like a pretty creative character. I'd rather see her in SSB than the other Xenoblade characters that get frequently mentioned.

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
So it occurs to me that the music of Xenosaga has not come up here as of yet. A failing that I will now be acting to remedy!

...Six will do for now, else I be accused of spamming. Still, there is a great deal more the Xenosaga soundtracks have to offer, and I am curious as to what all of your favorites are.

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So it occurs to me that the music of Xenosaga has not come up here as of yet. A failing that I will now be acting to remedy!
I see your music and raise you 3 more tracks!

You already posted some good ones :)

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace

...Six will do for now, else I be accused of spamming. Still, there is a great deal more the Xenosaga soundtracks have to offer, and I am curious as to what all of your favorites are.
So, I love a lot of Xenosaga's OST and you already named a few great ones so i'm gonna name some others I really enjoy!

Xenosaga in general just has fantastic music. Some of the best I have ever heard. Many of these songs are very memorable to me. If we were to get some for Smash I'd love to have a few! I dunno which ones I would pick. Also, I have so many others but that's it for now!

PS: Godsibb is godly and just so amazing. I was on the edge of my seat when I first heard it. Fatal Fight version from Episode II and III are both really great. Promised Pain as a final boss song is exhilarating and really conveys the evil you fight very well.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So something interesting was shown on the general thread that showed a blog update with music from Xenosaga and a memories as well. Both were dated, memories for the 12th of October and the music for the 16th.

I don't put to much stock into leaks, but it will be interesting if Xenoblade's music isn't featured tomorrow. I think they would consider the two from the same universe.

Again, won't think about it to much, but happy to see our KOS-MOS getting some attention.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
So something interesting was shown on the general thread that showed a blog update with music from Xenosaga and a memories as well. Both were dated, memories for the 12th of October and the music for the 16th.

I don't put to much stock into leaks, but it will be interesting if Xenoblade's music isn't featured tomorrow. I think they would consider the two from the same universe.

Again, won't think about it to much, but happy to see our KOS-MOS getting some attention.

Okay I just saw it too. A few things.... this looks like a very very good fake but it could be real. The Zohar looks perfectly realized for smash, the Battle of your Soul is perfect given that it plays when KOS-MOS reawakens to fight Voyager. Has a very "smash" feel to it. The writing looks like something Sakurai would write. Who would even say "you can touch the stars and the creatures around them" .... it makes no sense to me if a fake leaker would write like that. I dunno, I'm so excited just by looking at this.

It is worth noting that KOS-MOS appeared as #69 in a previous leak and has been in various leaks. However, we dont know if they are credible and if Vergeben knows anything of a namco rep. It's weird.... let's just wait and find out if this is real on the date!

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
So I started digging a bit to see if October 12th meant anything as far as a date to KOS-MOS is concerned and I found something very interesting...She made a cameo in crossover game several years back and that game is...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_X_Zone Capcom and Namco crossover. Guess who was in it? KOS-MOS and Telos. As well as Ryu and KEN!
And conveniently the release date is October 11th.
Still being very cautious about this, but thought it was worth investigating the date for some significance.

Last edited:

NukeA6

Smash Master

Okay I just saw it too. A few things.... this looks like a very very good fake but it could be real. The Zohar looks perfectly realized for smash, the Battle of your Soul is perfect given that it plays when KOS-MOS reawakens to fight Voyager. Has a very "smash" feel to it. The writing looks like something Sakurai would write. Who would even say "you can touch the stars and the creatures around them" .... it makes no sense to me if a fake leaker would write like that. I dunno, I'm so excited just by looking at this.

It is worth noting that KOS-MOS appeared as #69 in a previous leak and has been in various leaks. However, we dont know if they are credible and if Vergeben knows anything of a namco rep. It's weird.... let's just wait and find out if this is real on the date!
As much as I want this to be real, it's fake. Fox's memory was jus an accident seeing as we don't have one for Wii Fit Trainer and Dr. Mario. Plus, there's English text shown in that image when we were given the Japanese Star Fox boxart and manual.

Last edited:

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I'd like to join the list please. While I have not played any Xenosaga games, I have been privy to KOS-MOS and her significance for years. I also pulled her by sheer luck in Xenoblade 2 and she is easily one of my favourite Blades now. Hadn't put much thought into her being in Smash until recently, but she absolutely has my support now. The idea of her appearing alongside Samus and Mega Man makes me even more inclined to vouch for her inclusion.

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't pay this too much mind. I fully understand the desire for it to be real, but it's worth keeping in mind a few key factors.

1. While I do find the take on the Zohar Emblem to be quite imaginative (I honestly think it would fit smash better than the Zohar emblem I made), it's also notably pixelated, which would be seen as unprofessional.

2. You'll note that the memory post is not only of a Playstation 2 case, but also of the NA release. Even taking the stretch to assume a memory for a game not on a Nintendo console would be provided, using anything other than the original Japanese cover would be in violation of the pretense behind memory posts.

3. It's actually trivially easy to doctor the smash website to say or display whatever you want, and there's absolutely no reason to assume blog posts are pre-rendered in such a fashion. It's far more likely posts exist purely as plain text documents, or lines of code meant to be copy-pasted at the designated time. Not to mention that the images are very intentionally cropped to avoid displaying earlier music entries.

Also, just to demonstrate how malleable the Smash Website is for those who know what to do...

Last edited:

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I wouldn't pay this too much mind. I fully understand the desire for it to be real, but it's worth keeping in mind a few key factors.

1. While I do find the take on the Zohar Emblem to be quite imaginative (I honestly think it would fit smash better than the Zohar emblem I made), it's also notably pixelated, which would be seen as unprofessional.

2. You'll note that the memory post is not only of a Playstation 2 case, but also of the NA release. Even taking the stretch to assume a memory for a game not on a Nintendo console would be provided, using anything other than the original Japanese cover would be in violation of the pretense behind memory posts.

3. It's actually trivially easy to doctor the smash website to say or display whatever you want, and there's absolutely no reason to assume blog posts are pre-rendered in such a fashion. It's far more likely posts exist purely as plain text documents, or lines of code meant to be copy-pasted at the designated time. Not to mention that the images are very intentionally cropped to avoid displaying earlier music entries.

Also, just to demonstrate how malleable the Smash Website is for those who know what to do...

The pixelated logo and English game case were the big red flags for me, a shame cause having Yuki Kajiura music in Smash would be phenomenal. Did we ever get a source for this leak?

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
The pixelated logo and English game case were the big red flags for me, a shame cause having Yuki Kajiura music in Smash would be phenomenal. Did we ever get a source for this leak?
Did a bit of digging on my end, curious sort that I am. From what I could find, this appears to be the source.

Either way, I have to agree that Yuki Kajiura making an appearance would be incredible and... because you brought it up... I'ma just... post another one.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Did a bit of digging on my end, curious sort that I am. From what I could find, this appears to be the source.

Either way, I have to agree that Yuki Kajiura making an appearance would be incredible and... because you brought it up... I'ma just... post another one.

Mm typical 4chan thread, going with fake on this one but I do think there was a decent amount of effort put in. Still a bit odd that Namco has no other reps despite being a key developer.

Ah a calming piece for the ears, I should sample more music from this series shouldn’t I?

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Thinking about it a little further, I wonder if the person making these KOS-MOS blog leaks is trying to build support for her.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hello everyone!

I realized that I haven't posted in this thread at all and just wanted to show my support for KOS-MOS (and T-elos as well).

I haven't played any of the original Xenosaga trilogy, but I found out about KOS-MOS and T-elos through Xenoblade 2. I was interested in their backstories and after researching them, they've become my most wanted 3rd party characters for Smash.

Could you add me to the support list?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
KOS MOS was such a badass and awesome character and one of the best parts of her home trilogy. It's so nice to see supporters here who have a great impression of her through Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I've still yet to get into the Xenoblade series (especially the first one) as they're the Xeno games I haven't played as of now.

I really miss playing the trilogy, I have such a strong desire to go back to it. Xenosaga was the best part of my PS2 gaming era. Friggin' love this girl man.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Man it is nice to see this thread grow, even with a fake leak lol.

So to get some discussions going, what stage would best represent Xenosaga?

Personally I could see something akin to the lylat cruise style of flying through space.
Perhaps on The Durandal, flying by The Song of Nephilim.

What are some of y'all's ideas?

NukeA6

Smash Master

Personally I could see something akin to the lylat cruise style of flying through space.

Old Militia since it's used so much. Preferably, the last day when all the interesting stuff happened. I guess Woglinde isn't a bad choice either since that's where Xenosaga introduced KOS-MOS and the Gnosis.

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
Thinking about it a little further, I wonder if the person making these KOS-MOS blog leaks is trying to build support for her.
Assuming the creator is a rational actor, most likely. There aren't many reasons to create a fake leak, and I imagine them to be...

1. Pull a fast one on the community in order to feel intellectually superior
  2. Have a bit of fun while showing off your rendering and/or editing skills
  3. Muddy the waters
  4. Draw Attention

1 and 2 are actually quite hard to do, as they require a great deal of time and effort. While 3 is something done almost exclusive by anti-leakers to pre-empt real leaks with doctored photos. So that leaves us with 4, and it really doesn't take much to get attention. It doesn't even matter if the community knows it's fake. It'll get the community talking about something, if not for terribly long, and while the pretense would be that the leak is obviously fake, seeing a character put in that context can garner support simply by reminding the community a character exists.

So if you give the creator of these things any credit at all, they should be well aware of the current leak paradigm, and thus privy to the knowledge that people will see it, pick it apart, and dispose of it in short order. Still, even a bad fake leak usually gets double digit responses, so churning out a bunch of them just to increase exposure wouldn't be a bad strategy...

Given it's basically a path full of little other than condescending vitriol, if that is indeed the intent, I respect the effort.

Oh... hrmm... that's a tough one. Picking a single stage that encapsulates Xenosaga...

Old Miltia during the Miltian Conflict would be quite apt, as would Labyrinthos...

And I am particularly fond of Proto-Merkabah... and the Ormus Stronghold... and Michtam in general...

Honestly, I'd be extremely happy with just about any of the main locations, but as a bit of an "out there" pick, I'll suggest Cathedral Ship. Has normal Gnosis, hybrid Gnosis, is literally a planet-sized Gnosis, and has plenty of evocative architecture to choose from... while also housing an Emulator.

Last edited:

SIAD

Smash Rookie
Maybe it’s a superficial reason, but I’m going to give my support for this character mostly because I think she’s a great design (I’ve never played her games). I still see her as an icon of Namco, though, so I don’t feel too guilty.

Officially declaring my support!

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
KOS MOS was such a badass and awesome character and one of the best parts of her home trilogy. It's so nice to see supporters here who have a great impression of her through Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I've still yet to get into the Xenoblade series (especially the first one) as they're the Xeno games I haven't played as of now.

I really miss playing the trilogy, I have such a strong desire to go back to it. Xenosaga was the best part of my PS2 gaming era. Friggin' love this girl man.
Haha, we think exactly alike and wow you even have an avatar of Elly who just so happens to be my favourite Xenogears character! You should definitely play Xenoblade 1 and 2 as you will see many connections to Xenosaga and Gears especially! Xenoblade X is purely optional though unless you like exploring. I didnt think the story was very good but Elma is great! And yeah, I share the same sentiment of the trilogy. I last played it back in like 2006 and it was my birthday and was so happy to pick up this rpg series I didn't ever touch but knew about beforehand. Needless to say, the games really touched me emotionally and became my favourite games of all time. KOS-MOS quickly became my favourite video game character and that has not changed today. She's just super badass and capable of using so many weapons and has a super interesting concept behind her. The story is very suspenseful, regardless of what people think about Episode II. I've been stanning for her in Smash for YEARS now. I'm so glad to see I have more supporters now.

Also, speaking of the KOS-MOS leak. Someone made a video about it. It's the same guy that I linked a few pages ago but it's still great for her exposure. Of course he believes it is fake much like we all do now. I mean there's no denying the points but it's nice to see.

Also, support list has been updated! I will update it when I can but for the most part I should be active more now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom