• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoreanDJ vs The World

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
In Japan, Bombsoldier kicks ***.

But Forward pwnt Bombsoldier in a Falco ditto.

Bombsoldier and Ken are nowhere near in comparison to KDJ, M2K, and PC.

Now if Isai played SRSLY! he would pwn them all.

But, Isai is still the #1 teammate :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
KDJ can consistently 3-4 stock a bunch of guys. That's great; he's really, really good, but seriously it's not that big of a deal. I guess the highlight of this vid is his ability to gimp very well, or how his opponents suck at not getting gimped.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
omni, then who can beat the man right now???

if he's the best, i think we can make it as a big deal, besides, his opponents aren't bad when they fight each other...they look horrible when they fight dj, so i guess that could be a big deal, still, this is just an opinion...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
DJ's shiek has and would beat kens marth consistently
Perfect, that's the answer I was looking for. Besides KDJ, no has ever beaten Ken consistenly. So to say he's not at the level of KDJ, PC, and M2K is just ********.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
How does you getting 4 stocked and not being able to move improve your game? LOL
LOL you are kind of right... I should have said playing him 2 or more times... because first game we played what you described happened. Second game I could actually start seeing stuff happening and what I was doing wrong. I only got three stocked that time ^_^

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
KDJ is amazing but.... you guys REAAAAAALLLLY didnt do too well lol i mean come on 28 stock vs 4 stock gimme a break i dont care if its m2k pc or ken out there ... thats unacceptable im sorry

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
wow that was fawking terriable....wtf happen. some of u took 2 lives just to touch him, by the 3rd stock of the first marth, u should have knowtise that he teched in the same spot.....gud god,

Efan.

Smash Rookie
well, kdj did probably chose the stage yoshi's island(or i think story), and marth can fsmash with tip if hes under someone whose on a platform...so they wouldn't have gotton 28stocked if they picked random or something...
Stage Johns....

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
0_o he owned some decently skilled people in less then 2 mins!! 1 in 1:09 that just crazy.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think that win or lose, it would be an honor to play someone as good as KDJ in a match. That's the kind of thing that I would never forget.

Elen

Smash Lord
I think that win or lose, it would be an honor to play someone as good as KDJ in a match. That's the kind of thing that I would never forget.
That's the kind of think I do nearly 5 days a week :(

BladeDemon

Smash Cadet
Jeez this guy has a decent marth from what i see this crew wasnt the greatest either though

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
One thing that would help the crew out is DI when getting hit off the stage. The ganon did well, but he ied consistently at 60-75 damage. Ganon's weight shoul allow him to survive MUCH longer even on yoshi's story. It seemed that you were DI'ing in the exact wrong direction.

Top Bottom