• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOing with ZSS

sv3

Smash Apprentice
I haven't seen her much in action, but in the videos it seems like she can only KO at really high percents, even with the tip of the whip. Has anyone seen any strong moves that could KO at lower percents? I'd ask for combos too but I doubt those have been figured out yet.

Professor X

Smash Apprentice
I barely saw her smashes in those videos. I haven't even seen her attempt a grab yet; I'm not sure if it's with the whip or her hand. So let's not jump to any strong conclusions yet.

However, I have noticed a general trend of lack of KO power of some of the agile characters (eg Meta Knight).

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
Well, she doesn't seem to need it, her down smash seems to paralyze the enemies long enough to leave them open for any attack... and her flip jump kick and Dair seems pretty powerful.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
The back air appears to be ZSS's definitive KO move, but it's true effective is really only seen when edgeguarding. Otherwise, the Over+B is your next best bet, followed by Down+B.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm pretty sure Flip Jump throws a kick into the course of the jump, and it's pretty powerful.

OverB's primary purpose seems to be to get people off the stage, at which point it's a matter of edgeguarding, which will, probably be difficult, but at least we'll have bair.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I only played her once. I can say pretty confidently that none of her smashes will KO someone at a decent percentage. They are still cool attacks though. I like her dsmash a lot. I definitely knocked out most with side specials.

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
down b is a bicth to get hit by and it can kill fairly well - it'll take more testing to discover what it is but the down b has a spike feature to it

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
you can gimp people as they try to get on with bair

it works well againt fox, falco, and wolf, which is what i've found out so far
but remember after you bair, to grab the edge

DrAlpha

Smash Rookie
her Up+B has a spike feature to it as well. it's an interesting spike since it has good vertical range, people don't really expect it. overall, her spike abilities are looking pretty good (down+B also) and is pretty much the only way to get low% KOs. but yeah, other than spikes, her bair and down+B are her main finishing moves. her forward+B isn't too shabby either.

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
bair, upair, forwardB and fair.
upB off the ledge against predictable opponents.

DO NOT use her DownB as a form of a K.O. move. Way too easy to see coming and too slow.

Top Bottom