• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knuckles CC result freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM666

Smash Cadet
Hey guys...I hate to keep posting but I'm new to PMex. So I put knuckles from the CC build and it freezes on the results screen whether I quit to no contest or win it freezes any ideas what I did wrong?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Good.

Now stop asking here, this is for PM 3.6 related content only.

Smash Boy

Smash Cadet
Hey guys...I hate to keep posting but I'm new to PMex. So I put knuckles from the CC build and it freezes on the results screen whether I quit to no contest or win it freezes any ideas what I did wrong?
Have you made sure you added the Results Screen CSP's? Because if not, of course it will freeze.

PM666

Smash Cadet
would you mind PMing? and do you mean the InFace in portrite or are those the BP's

PM666

Smash Cadet
yes everything is correct, or so i thought which is why im stumped..

Smash Boy

Smash Cadet
yes everything is correct, or so i thought which is why im stumped..
From Solaros:

"
My fighter entering a match will cause (several errors in Dolphin / crashes on Wii), but proceeds like normal until the Results Screen where the game crashes.
Two likely causes here:
1) Your FighterConfig.dat file is trying to load costumes that don't exist. In BrawlEX Config under Colors, only check in the number of costumes your fighter has!
2) Your fighter is missing their FitFighterDark.pac/.pcs and FitFighterSpy.pac/.pcs files in their fighter folder. If the character you're cloning over doesn't have those files in the PM+BX build, retrieve them from the Brawl Data Partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom