• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knock Back jacketing *new discoveries* *new questions* .... few answers......

Judo777

Smash Master
I just tested it. It doesn't matter that much because of the location of the hitbox but it is NOT transcendent. i got the hitbox clanked by a samus pissle and samus missles cant be hit by transcendent hitboxes. None of sheiks chain jackets except wind is transcendent.

also i just discovered something crazy that we got recorded but idk if i want to post it cause it will give away another secret ive been hiding lol

Judo777

Smash Master
aw but idk i like my secret lol. jk however i will keep until until we can get the video up.

Judo777

Smash Master
well actually what i found isn't what im trying not to tell lol. I'll tell you what i found its just in the video it shows me doing something else i don't want people knowing about lol. What i found was a crazy as hell hitbox attached to a jacketed wind box. It was really far away and was really powerful. Killed a samus at like 140ish.

Top Bottom