• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Pane the Hasty Wolf is wearing 2 2s (May 16th)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Hey its me KM and I am hosting a tournament on May 16th at GameTable. My friend Pane actually is the host but told me to run it since he never has done a tournament before. This tournament is for his birthday and he turns 22 hence the name of the Tournament.

Brawl Rules:

-ALL Stalling and Infinites are Banned. Except Ice Climber CG's. This includes DDD's Little Step CG on DK and Bowser. IC Infinites must end after 200%
-DDD, Kirby's swallowcide results in their victory. Ganon's Foward B and Bowser's F-B result in the user winning.
-Double Elimination
-First round will be a blind pick, if the players choose to do so. STAGE STRIKING will begin, with RPS being done if a first-chooser cannot be agreed on. The winner of the first set bans a stage. The loser picks a stage. The winner decides if they would like to switch or not. Then the loser may switch characters. Repeat if necessary.
-Color Blind Rule in Effect
-Team Attack is Always On
-A player may not return to a stage they have won on unless the other player agrees. A loser may counterpick a stage they have lost on.
-In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
-If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
-Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
-Stalling is BANNED
-Scrooging is BANNED. A player may only glide under the stage ONCE before they must attack the other player.
-Ledge grab rule is if u grab the ledge 35 times in one round u are dq'd. This is only in effect when the game ends after all 8 minutes runs up...
-last but not least the rule where u character lock someone is not in effect...

ANY violation of these rules will result in a loss of the match. Accidentally infinite once with DDD? Sorry, you lose.

Brawl Singles and Doubles:

3 stock
8 minute time limit
Best 2 of 3. Finals will be best 3 of 5
Items are OFF

Neutral:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Smashville
Lylat Cruise

Stages for Counterpick:

Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Castle Siege
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1

Every other stage is BANNED

Late Rules for all Tournaments:

2 Minutes Late: Warning/Loss of first stock
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set

Texture Hacks: BANNNNNNED

VENUE FEE: $10
SINGLES: $10
DOUBLES: $10 per person.

VENUE OPENS AT 11AM and DOUBLES STARTS ABOUT 12PM SINGLES WILL FOLLOW WHENEVER DOUBLES STARTS FINISHING UP

Anyone who can bring a setup it would be much appreciated to help speed up the tournament.

Attendee List

so far this is who i believe is coming...

KnightMare
Will
Kirin
PD
Pane
Fire
Problem
Sorto
Tiny
Anti
Ally
Cheese
Mike G
Sam
Wes
Dark Pch.
Anaki
Blackanese
Jtails
John12346
M4ge
Mastxxpkmn
TjR!O
Vanek
TVXQ
OverHowl
Allied
Vinnie
Minty
DaBuZ
Hippiedude
ChaosMarth
Jash
_BK_
Big M
CoonTail
MarioSonic11111

So far 37

AIB LINK: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9549

blaze4414

Smash Rookie
You know I'll be there
(its Tiny)
Btw I'm bringing a wii since I heard you guys need some help with that

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
If I show up to this tourney ill come well practiced for once instead of not playing for a month + and then randomly decide to go to a tourney.

TheWombatEmperor

Smash Rookie
Each Wii brought in i'll laugh if it must be re-allocated to correct stages, with each player must know their tapjump correct controller layout and rumble while people will be moaning about being player 2 with snake.
I recommend everyone bringing food, costumes, lightsabers, ipods, and a hanky :}

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Each Wii brought in i'll laugh if it must be re-allocated to correct stages, with each player must know their tapjump correct controller layout and rumble while people will be moaning about being player 2 with snake.
I recommend everyone bringing food, costumes, lightsabers, ipods, and a hanky :}
lol zack i know it is you!

Top Bottom