• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

knee questions

legion598

Smash Ace
my most useful knee is to run off stage and fast fall into it but whats the use of doing a wall jump into a knee off the side of lipped stages cuz ive seen ppl do that as for set ups for knees all ive got is auto cancel dair and down throw so what are some better knee set ups

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
it works alot,many people dont expect.by the time they know what your doing its too late. they get the "KNEE OF JUSTICE" which ruins thier recovery.its a great way to kill.

Roager

Smash Ace
it works alot,many people dont expect.by the time they know what your doing its too late. they get the "KNEE OF JUSTICE" which ruins thier recovery.its a great way to kill.
Plus, even if you flub the knee, just u-air. You can usually up-b back to stage, and gimp them so bad they die.

Other than that, the only way I ever use the knee is to punish landing lag. Or aerial ending lag (LOL ike) It ***** heavies (DK and Bowser, mainly. they has the big hitboxes.)

But for what it's worth, a good way to get to the edge, (only really works if the opponent spams airdodge) dash attack, utilt, dash attack, utilt, etc. Then to the edge, then dtilt. Then kneerape.

Brownpack

Smash Cadet
i find it useful to wait till they're close to the ledge, and you follow them, and b-air, or knee them. they'll bounce off the lip and go downward.

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
it's fun to knock your opponent off the edge, and then just jump around in the air , waiting for them to recover. it's pretty scary, especially if you've mastered the timing.

Top Bottom