• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knee Matches

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
I know I could have probably PMed him, but it's easier this way. Plus you guys might want to watch the vids. :p Before I post the vids I'll post something Wogrim posted about online matches with lag because it explains our matches quite well.

To give people an honest look at your Falcon you can't just show your good videos. Many of my games have substantial lag, and all of them are online, which can make people look really bad. I played 20 something matches online last night with Lionman, and the only reason I'm going to post them is to show the types of things you can get away with with lag. There's times where I'm standing the full Falcon Kick distance away and he Falcon Kicks at me, and my shield doesn't even come up in time because there's too much lag. Stuff like that makes us look really bad and makes most of them not very fun to watch, but online that's how the game sometimes is.
Crzy Vs Knee 1
Crzy Vs Knee 2
Crzy Vs Knee 3
Crzy Vs Knee 4

They were fun matches for being around 6 AM with me not sleeping. XD

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
thanks for putting them up crzy :D
they were fun games :D

Edit: I have more of our matches saved. I could send them to you if we exchange wii codes. then you can put those up to (if you want to offcourse:))

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
thanks for putting them up crzy :D
they were fun games :D

Edit: I have more of our matches saved. I could send them to you if we exchange wii codes. then you can put those up to (if you want to offcourse:))

Haha they better not be the ones where I SD'd two out of three stocks. XD I think you even three stocked me in a few of them. :O

5306-8724-7619-9848

There's my Wii code. I'll try to get them up around the weekend, depending on whether or not I do anything.

Lord_erk

Smash Rookie
To give people an honest look at your Falcon you can't just show your good videos. Many of my games have substantial lag, and all of them are online, which can make people look really bad. I played 20 something matches online last night with Lionman, and the only reason I'm going to post them is to show the types of things you can get away with with lag. There's times where I'm standing the full Falcon Kick distance away and he Falcon Kicks at me, and my shield doesn't even come up in time because there's too much lag. Stuff like that makes us look really bad and makes most of them not very fun to watch, but online that's how the game sometimes is.
i think this quote should be a mandatory disclaimer before posting any online matches

Zeallyx

4 matches and only 1 knee kill.

You should be ashamed if this was melee.
^
fix'd
this is brawl man, the knee isn's your best bet if comes to KO'ing (not saying it isn't usefull, but it's situational as it's a punish move)

Zeallyx

alright, crzy, here is my wii-number: 0993-7124-0337-4060
I'll add your wii number to my adres book now :)
PM me or post here when you added me, and I'll send the replay(s) :)

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Pawnches are EPIC
Haha they were. I would have edgehogged him for my first PAWNCH but the lag made me fall just short. XD

4 matches and only 1 knee kill.

You should be ashamed.
You try playing in a weird lag from Arizona to the Netherlands and land more than one. Then I'll give you props. :chuckle:

i think this quote should be a mandatory disclaimer before posting any online matches
Haha it should. I had just read it before I was posting and it fit perfectly with what I wanted to type out about the matches anyway. :)

alright, crzy, here is my wii-number: 0993-7124-0337-4060
I'll add your wii number to my adres book now :)
PM me or post here when you added me, and I'll send the replay(s) :)
Added you.

Zeallyx

Crzy, I can't send it to you:S?
are you sure you added me?

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Crzy, I can't send it to you:S?
are you sure you added me?
Yep I added you and it didn't give me any errors. Maybe WFC is taking a while to register our numbers. :/
In the Wii address thing if the other person's name is grey it means it's awaiting registration, and it turns black when it realizes you're both registered to eachother. From my experience it seemed that both Wiis needed to be on at the same time to figure it out, and even after that you might need to be online on Brawl at the same time before it realizes you should be able to send replays. (I had a couple people that were registered for both Wii and Brawl for a day or so before they popped up on the Wii send list).

Zeallyx

thanks wogrim, but he popped up on my list already:)
I've send you the one I think you haven't uploaded yet crzy, the other was filled with 'lag SD's' so it's not as cool:p
I'll also send you some replays of me against the cpu you might like :D
hope you enjoy them:)

ChibiPichu

Smash Journeyman
Say... I can face the one who is in Arizona, by the way, which one is that :bee: ?
Sniff... so sad to see so many falls with Falcon when so many people play... makes playing Falcon harder, but its worth it

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Say... I can face the one who is in Arizona, by the way, which one is that :bee: ?
Sniff... so sad to see so many falls with Falcon when so many people play... makes playing Falcon harder, but its worth it
That would be me. I'll try to add your code later on if I don't forget. :p

Top Bottom