• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Klamath Falls, Oregon: OIT Biweekly #1

Paff

Smash Journeyman
(Listing for the OIT Biweeklies: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6988267 .)

Woot, so the first OIT biweekly was a success. Much thanks to the various equipment providers, and to the MarsReach club for sponsoring it.

Melee Singles:
1: Paff
2: naus
3: Brent
4: Austin
5: Andy
5: aL.
7: Petaj
7: Gavin
9: Cody

Melee Doubles:
1: Paff And I (Paff & naus)
2: Cookout (Brent & Austin)
3: Al And Andy Are Gay (Gavin & Arnold)
4: Zack has no Wii (Andy & Cody)
5: Arnold And Gavin Like To Watch (Al & Andy#2)
7: Nagas (Peter & Brian)

Brawl Singles:
1: naus
2: Austin
3: Paff
4: Brent
5: Andy
5: Petaj
7: aL.
7: Gavin
9: Cody

Brawl Doubles:
They were played, and there were six teams, but unfortunately Tio got messed up and ate the results. I do remember the top two, though:
1: Paff And I (Paff & naus)
2. Cookout (Brent & Austin)

Zodiac

Smash Master
How many attendened? I was at the npm tourney yesterday or I would have been to this being as its WAY closer. Like two hours.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
How many attendened? I was at the npm tourney yesterday or I would have been to this being as its WAY closer. Like two hours.
Some people only came for part of it, but at the peak there were 14 people. 3 more were out of town this weekend but should be at the next one.

Awesome that you're nearby. You should totally come to the next one (on the 25th).

cutter

Smash Champion
I probably would have come this had I not been swamped in work all weekend long :( Then again... K-Falls is a preeeeeetty long drive.

You going to ECB 6 Paff? I'm bringing Roseburg with me up there :)

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I probably would have come this had I not been swamped in work all weekend long :( Then again... K-Falls is a preeeeeetty long drive.

You going to ECB 6 Paff? I'm bringing Roseburg with me up there :)
Nah, unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts with the venue the next biweekly will be on the same day as ECB 6. :( So I guess that means you also won't be able to make the next one...

You should totally come to the third one, though. We'd be glad to have you.

Top Bottom