• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kizzu's dash with marth

Godfinger

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know how to do Kizzu's dash with marth where he runs instantly and seems able to reach maximum speed very quickly. I think he does a short wave dash and runs in the opposite direction, but i'm not sure. Can someone please explain?

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
He's just dashing. Maybe you need to get a new controller. I had the same problem : /

If you want to dash quickly like that, SLAM the conrol stick in that direction, and hold it as far as it can go.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Also i'd like to point out that wavedashing backwards and running forwards makes you run ALOT slower. If you do it on slopes or ice, it's very noticable, and sometimes you can even make your character moonwalk like crazy.

Godfinger

Smash Rookie
there's no need for a link, it's in all of his videos, but anyway i think he's fox trotting.

Top Bottom