• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kit Ballard Presents: Final Fantasy Brawl

RydiaFromFF2

Smash Rookie
I can't seem to beable to find the "name change" option but Kit's me =p Anyways!

This is a Project I'm working on and hope more people like it ^_^ Please enjoy any updates I do =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1xSeqkp6Ms <-Demo Video

Cloud:
New Statuses - Low HP and Ko'ed

Terra:
New Statuses - Low Hp and KO'ed.
(with special focus on hair and dress spots on the KO image)

new updates:

Zss's new Wait1

Terra:

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
This probably belongs somewhere in the General Brawl Discussion, like Omnicron said.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
please please do this if you do this i will be your biggest fan :D

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
If you could get this to replace the subspace emissary we could finally have something decent for Brawl's story mode

RydiaFromFF2

Smash Rookie
If you could get this to replace the subspace emissary we could finally have something decent for Brawl's story mode
Whao I'm not that good. It's just a machanima using a pure custom animation scripts I make.

Since it's taking so long to get a Psa made to have them swap thier stamina states, I'm going to move on to other tests like Physical battle. Also Updated the Tifa Wait1 pic to a Gif of the Wait 1 (since I've had it finished for a while) Also added Terra's new Wait2 (Hurt status) since the first one was Way too wrong...

Photos

Smash Journeyman
hmm, it actually would't be that hard to make a real FF style brawl, except for the fact that you can't make the game be turn based. at least not to my knowledge.

Roager

Smash Ace
@Photos: You probably could, if there was a way to make something like an auto-combo script. Basically, on input X, send commands A, B, and C to character M. Don't give any inputs to player 2 until player 1 is done.

Depends on how free we are to mess with it. Tough to tell.

Top Bottom