• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Side Special Cracked

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
There's a very large window for that, you dont need to be frame perfect.

The move is still *** bad cus the knockback is nonexistent, the hitbox is whack and because it gives you lift when you use it you leave yourself open when using it.

I have however played with using it after canceling it's refresh so I could use it while descending. Still bad.

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
never thought about fast falling it but thanks for that idea. what kyo means is. using it for platformcontrol. just like falcons down-b just fall thorugh the platform and side-b.

BunBun

Smash Master
It's still mediocre. The hitstun is so small I've had a jiggs di in and rest me. It's okay as an approach on non-shine, non-jiggs, non-super-crouch-cancellers, but other than that, meh.

Fun fact, if you use it above the ground after all your jumps, it fast falls and auto cancels by itself.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
but check it out if you were to learn how to tech cancel then this move would definitely be useful in certain situations. **** even the shine can't approach this move if you use it right.

@If you have mastered to perfected Platform control then you'll see what I'm talking about and BunBun I agree its only useful to a certain degree but is a great surprise move.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
but check it out if you were to learn how to tech cancel then this move would definitely be useful in certain situations. **** even the shine can't approach this move if you use it right.

@If you have mastered to perfected Platform control then you'll see what I'm talking about and BunBun I agree its only useful to a certain degree but is a great surprise move.
Tech cancel? Are you just making things up now?

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
I have however played with using it after canceling it's refresh so I could use it while descending. Still bad.
By canceling it's refresh, you mean landing with up+b/an aerial right? It seems like in between stocks you could side+b off stage and have it ready as long as you don't wavedash/get hit/land without an aerial. Is it really still terrible?

BunBun

Smash Master
Kyo's actually pretty legit, he is just extremely fantastical (lolword?) about everyday life. He relates everything around him like he's living in a shonen anime, and smash is no different.

All in all Kyo's a lot of fun to be around.

Top Bottom