• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's new voice actor deserves a medal.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Anyway, I, am a Kirby main (need to fix my location and sig..)

And one of the things that I love about him this time around, is how great his voice is.

The "yuu!" at the end of his side taunt, the hammer noise, and the new "Hiiiii!" are all great.

And I cant forget "Falcon paanch!" which is the best of them all.

I think it goes without saying that Kirby was given the best voice actor in the game.

Props to whoever you are!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I also agree that the new Kirby voice actor did a great work on Kirby's voice. I thought it was the voice actor that did his voice in the anime Kirby of the Stars, but it could be a diffrent one. But anyways it's great.

KiteDXX

Smash Apprentice
I personally love the side taunt voice, too.

Other than the voice, I also love the sound that plays when Kirby ducks. I tend to spam that after KOs online to aggrivate my opponents more so than my taunts.

Ah, looking at the credits, Kirby's voice actor is Makiko Omoto. They also play Ness's voice.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Kirby's had the same voice actor for all the SSB games, I thought, and she does Ness too

ron561

Smash Journeyman
Lol i think Nintnedo purposely put the side taunt in and made kirby say YUUU in relation to soulja boy.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I personally love the side taunt voice, too.

Other than the voice, I also love the sound that plays when Kirby ducks. I tend to spam that after KOs online to aggrivate my opponents more so than my taunts.

Ah, looking at the credits, Kirby's voice actor is Makiko Omoto. They also play Ness's voice.
Hehe, crouch noise ftw. And once again, the side taunt is indeed awesome.

@ron, just like they put "Drop it like it's hot" in the SSE enemy Buckot's trophy description to reference snoop dog? (I think it's snoop dog, Im not big on rap.)

Seriously.. I want to find who did SSE enemy trophy descriptions...and... either punch them in the face, or hand them a cookie.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Wait, Kirby is voiced by Makiki Omoto in this game? Then he doesn't have a new voice, that is what his voice has been throughought all the recent games, even back to SSB64.

Or, do you mean you love his new vocals?

saud

Smash Lord
Side taunt goes "Pew" and everyone knows it.

Kirby's voice actor's the same I thought...
It surely a "pew"/"pyu"

It's my favourite Kirby taunt for that reason :D so cuuuuuttteee

btw, do Kirby's and Jigglypuff's side taunts side-by-side and take a screenshot when at the "pyu" phase. Awesome.

Starizzle

Smash Apprentice
i LOVE his new voice! i like it when he says "WUUaaho!" when he gets knocked out of the stage. and when his sheild breaks and he says "wuh...oouhh?" and whenever i see caption falcon in a fight, i inhale him just so i can hear that "falcoon puunch!"

reincarN8ed

Smash Rookie
i totally agree, kirby is da man!!! by far the best and most adorable kirby vocal ever is at the end of the SSE cutscene where he is revived by the Dedede timer thing he ate. he looks around and goes "ooooh." all cute and cudley-like! (<^_^<) Kirby is the best vocally, visually, and he kicks the most ***!

deadmon

Smash Cadet
Kirby's old taunt is still there, just select kirby via wiimote! :p

His Falcon Punch is epic, and ROB's beeep is insanely cute.

Top Bottom