• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's nair?

HiddenElf22

Smash Cadet
I was just playing 2 seconds ago and as kirby my nair hit a level 8 falcon twice. kirby was close to the ground falling and falcon was standing. he might have bounced against the ground or something, and I don't think I z canceled. Anyone else experience this?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
As probably said in that thread (too lazy to read it), if you don't Z-cancel an attack, you attack upon landing. It appears in all three games, though Z-cancelling it in 64 removes this.

Some puff players use this feature and not Z-cancel their dairs (at least I do). It pops your opponents up, giving you more time for a grab, up-tilt, up-smash, anything. It also adds 3% damage from the landing hitbox :p

House

Smash Journeyman
Some puff players use this feature and not Z-cancel their dairs (at least I do). It pops your opponents up, giving you more time for a grab, up-tilt, up-smash, anything. It also adds 3% damage from the landing hitbox :p
I had to use this to continue my 999% jiggly combo. Almost any other attack would've killed yoshi.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
training mode combo if I remember right. There is more than enough hitstun to do it over and over again. I'll check on this just to make sure, but I'm sure you can give them another 100% from dair alone in the same combo lol.

Top Bottom