• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Kirby & The Amazing Cats

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So now we got Anther's Ladder, which I now love a lot for how simple it is. I really recommend doing matches here and lay off for glory for a moment.

Mr.CreamCakes

Smash Cadet
Kirby is buffed decent enough. I just wish sakurai didn't nerf him from E3. Honestly I didn't expect Kirby to have so many combos

GrnFzzTgr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GrnFzzTgr
3DS FC
4425-1713-9059
I feel like Kirby has less combos than he did in brawl. The so-called gonzo combo wasn't one I cared for. So overrated

Last edited:

2Mixer

Smash Apprentice
Need a kirby skype konfi.
falln and L-K dropped Kirby and so i am currently the only Kirby in EU (with Donnasoph) here :(

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Need a kirby skype konfi.
falln and L-K dropped Kirby and so i am currently the only Kirby in EU (with Donnasoph) here :(
Yup we have one! It is in desperate need of people though cause it's kinda dead ... and wow. Everybody be dropping Kirby, so sad. ;_; Falln was one of my favorite players.

2Mixer

Smash Apprentice
Count me in then! Time for a resurrection

juiced.rockstar

Last edited:

Mr.CreamCakes

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I know all the comboes you listed, but I wouldn't call that very many.
There r more too but If that isn't many, then most of the characters barely have any combos. The ones I posted were only like 1/3 of all kirbys combos, it's not a crazy amount of combos but I would say it's a good amount

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I do not suggest to rely on combos. Kirby can make really good strings instead. You mix up anything you desire to pressure your opponent as much as possible. As soon as the Wii U releases, there will be more analysis.

I see 3DS more as a sideshow than the real deal. It's good to have it with me and kill time for tournaments, but I don't think it can be squeezed out as fast as the Wii U version. Unless the new 3DS changes this drastically.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Kirby looks so glorious in HD with his title. <3

☯ Makes me wish I have more time to play the Wii U version, I'll be playing 60% of the time on 3DS and 40% on Wii U.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh you kirby mains!

It's been so long since i've seen y'all! *gives everyone hugs* :grin:

If you don't have any clue who I am, I used to frequent the kirby boards every so often in Brawl, and many of the ol kirby players have come back so I thought i'd say hi. <3

Good luck you frontier kirby fighters. I'll be rootin for ya =D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kirby never gives up!
And Melee Kirby was possibly the weakest character in smash history!

DblCrest

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DblCrest
3DS FC
0018-2708-3882
So for the Wii u version Luma's respawn time is a tad longer and the Megaman's Uair tornado seems wider and as is the hitbox when it starts. Either that's going to be in next balance patch or there will be some differences.

Wonder what they would change for 'The Pink Puffball' if there are any :o

Top Bottom