• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Players Guide and COmbo Video by Gonzo

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
A players guide to Kirby with some advanced techniques for edge guarding, getting back on the stage, kirbycides and some good starting and finishing combos.

I'm planning on a second one, in a few weeks, where i show Kirby's down air and also a kirbycide technique that incorporates backairs and toad stool jumps that can kill at 0%

The first clips are kirbycides so dont get to discouraged the techniques are towards the end! : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz3_dG2z1Cc

SiSiMeN

Smash Rookie
pretty cool, watched the whole thing. It probably sounds better in theory though because most of those techniques would not work against humans. (or at least pretty good ones).

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
pretty cool, watched the whole thing. It probably sounds better in theory though because most of those techniques would not work against humans. (or at least pretty good ones).

All the clips are against human players and i've tested them all thoroughly. They do work, and i'm testing different combos for different weight players

storm92

Smash Ace
Nice vid, you outlined pretty much the biggest pros that Kirby has.
Now I just have to get that timing down for bairs.

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
next time you make a combo vid go all out.
this one was ok but wont hold the crowds attention next time around.
less typing, more example, more combinations and music would of made this great.

but it was just ok.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
next time you make a combo vid go all out.
this one was ok but wont hold the crowds attention next time around.
less typing, more example, more combinations and music would of made this great.

but it was just ok.

I hear ya on that, i'm working on a better one. The combos i have developed for Kirby are doable on every character 0-50 gauranteed. I'll have them up eventually with also some sick air battles and ledge guards, i'll have it under the same thread with a different title

Top Bottom