• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Mike (Mic)

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Awfully late to be saying this, but is anybody else upset that Chef was chosen for Kirby's final smash? I was hoping for Mike, I freaking looove Mike. Much cooler in my opnion, but I guess Chef was more original. I can't find a good picture of it, so I hope you all remember it.
Comments?

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Well, Microphone could only be used 3 times (because it deals massive damage to the whole screen). The third (and coolest) attack would have Kirby don a green Mohawk and metal scream into the Mic. maybe this is it "Crash Kirby".

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, crash Kirby is when you swallow the walking bombs with the skulls on them.

I'd like the Mic from kirby to be an item. You pick it up and you can use it 3 times.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Chef suits Kirby's attitude more in the show and the games. Mike and Crash would be overpowered.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I was rooting for UFO Kirby
But I guess Cook Kirby suits him better( seeing that Kirby likes to eat alot).
Still prefer the UFO, I thought it pwns.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I was rooting for UFO Kirby
But I guess Cook Kirby suits him better( seeing that Kirby likes to eat alot).
Still prefer the UFO, I thought it pwns.
Oh man UFO was so awesome.

I guess what you guys said about Mike Kirby makes sense. Chef portrays him best anyhow.

iron blade

Smash Ace
I would've liked UFO Kirby better, but Cook does suit him more. Crash Kirby would've been completely broken, but take a look at Giga.

Zsy

Smash Rookie
I would have prefered Crash Kirby where he jumps in the air and explodes as tons of other kirbys fly at enemies from all angles like in Kirby's Adventure or Kirby Canvas Curse but I think all final smashes can be dodged in some way so that would've been total overkill. The fact that Chef Kirby can produce healing items may help Kirby's game since he's so light.

nanabobo

Smash Rookie
What Kirby's FS should have been: Mix ability!
Kirby starts a roulette wheel around himself. It turns into one of four abilities: Cook, Paint, Crash, or Mike. Cook would be just as it is in-game now. Paint wouldn't suck them in, but they would be blasted upwards with the same amount of damage, and be changed into a different alt. colour for the rest of the game. Crash would be much more powerful than either of the two, and be an almost instant KO, however Kirby would be left immobile for a short while afterwards, unable to do anything, as though his shield broke. Finally, Mic would be much less powerful than the other four, but stun for a short while, and also have three uses, with special sound effects each time:
"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
"Perriyay!"
"SYYYYYYYSHTAAAAAAASHSH!!!!"

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
What Kirby's FS should have been: Mix ability!
Kirby starts a roulette wheel around himself. It turns into one of four abilities: Cook, Paint, Crash, or Mike. Cook would be just as it is in-game now. Paint wouldn't suck them in, but they would be blasted upwards with the same amount of damage, and be changed into a different alt. colour for the rest of the game. Crash would be much more powerful than either of the two, and be an almost instant KO, however Kirby would be left immobile for a short while afterwards, unable to do anything, as though his shield broke. Finally, Mic would be much less powerful than the other four, but stun for a short while, and also have three uses, with special sound effects each time:
"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
"Perriyay!"
"SYYYYYYYSHTAAAAAAASHSH!!!!"
Good idea! Nintendo should consider doing something that in the next iteration of the series. BTW, I would prefer the latter 2 onomatopeia to be the following, from Kirby Super Star:

"Tadaaaaaaaa!!!"
"DESTROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

TempestFunk

Smash Cadet
the phone would have been cool... but I think if that were to be anyones final smash it should be toon link (four swords).

They could have also had HYPER kirby... when he eats a lollypop. But I guess that would be too similar to star power in a way.

Mike would be good as well... but only because kirby is f 'n metal

cowsmoo71

Smash Rookie
I expected Kirby's FS to simply swallow someone else, then use their final smash. Seemed right at the moment.

Top Bottom