• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby (Kirby Combo Video)

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
how could anything be negative that was great. i loved the trip hammer edgespike to ko on snake. that was crazy. good job.

Vengeful

Smash Cadet
Yeah runt that was an amazing video man, good job and keep it up. I also loved the stagespikes with your hammer. The one on snake was epic :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah runt that was an amazing video man, good job and keep it up. I also loved the stagespikes with your hammer. The one on snake was epic :D
all the clips with snake were epic, haha. Kirby >>> Snake ^_^

Great video dude. I'd love to play you sometime, though I've been doing too many Kirby dittos lately and not enough...other characters @_@

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Oh My God!
Runt, you're alive!
I loved your combos on melee, and also in brawl now!
Great video man! =]
Congratulations.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'm getting a "We're sorry but this video is no longer available" error message. Why can't I see it. :<

BTW, nice to see you 'round these parts again Runt. :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm getting a "We're sorry but this video is no longer available" error message. Why can't I see it. :<

BTW, nice to see you 'round these parts again Runt. :)
It's working for me... :O

Nice to see YOU 'round these parts t!MmY!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
A number of websites seem to be screwy on this computer (starting today). I can see some YouTube videos, but not others. X_X

I'm here often, just that most of the time there's nothing interesting enough to post about.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't play online anymore. >_>
Send me a PM instead of posting in this thread. -^_^-

FBM

Smash Apprentice
Great vid - the Melee bit at the start had me going, "it says SSBB right??" I'll have to watch it again when I'm less tired and take some mental notes. :chuckle:

Top Bottom