• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby is in fact jesus!

lint789

Smash Cadet
Not too long ago my friend asked me the ridiculous question of who would be jesus in brawl. At first all i said was snake and meta because theyre strong as nuts, but then it hit me.

Sakura is god in brawl. The one who not only created brawl, but created the kirby franchise. Kirby, therefore is the son of god, otherwise known as jebus christ.

Some argue that dedede is sakurais favorite character, therefore hes jesus, but i disagree. I like to refer to him more as moses.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
then Dedede is an angel, for some angels are who do that cause apparantly listening to the voice of god will destroy our brains >.>

Lootic

Smash Apprentice
It all makes sense but meta then he is way to good even without AT´s , he cant die unless sent to the god above and has this mask hiding his true identity so none will know who he is. Some people has said he comes in the kirby games challenging kirby to test him. Sorry guys kirby aint Jesus, Meta is, besides he isnt as childish as kirby is.

lint789

Smash Cadet
It all makes sense but meta then he is way to good even without AT´s , he cant die unless sent to the god above and has this mask hiding his true identity so none will know who he is. Some people has said he comes in the kirby games challenging kirby to test him. Sorry guys kirby aint Jesus, Meta is, besides he isnt as childish as kirby is.
Yeah, Ma nuts he is. Hes a jesus impersonator. Dare i say it, meta is the anti-christ!!!!1!!!1!

napZzz

Smash Hero
oh please. Snake made himself Jesus because he wanted to, taking away the title from kirby.

lint789

Smash Cadet
Snake is obviously muslim. therefore he is the allah of brawl.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Snake clean the bathroom for Kirby take a shower.

And Meta Knight tried to be Jesus, but Kirby doesn't allow it.

RedfishX

Smash Cadet
A couple of points here:

Does it occur to anybody else that now about half the stuff on the Kirby board has nothing to do with the game? Peanut Butter Jelly Time, God Tier, Jesus...

Anyways, MK is Judah.

I think jigglypuff is an angel. Hardly anybody asks for it to be in the life (the game) and yet it somehow shows up every book of the bible (every installment of smash.)

Kirby also gives his life to save people (in 2v2, Kirbycide to help your teammate. *sniff*)

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
Yeah, Ma nuts he is. Hes a jesus impersonator. Dare i say it, meta is the anti-christ!!!!1!!!1!
Naw Ganondorf is the Anti-Christ
But MK is his right hand man

lint789

Smash Cadet
I hate to break it to you guys because I love Kirby too, but King DDD would actually be Sakurai's first born,

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170093

He's hundreds of years old, and kirby is not
Sure god created Dedede first (you know there was other humans around before jesus), but only kirby can be called sakurais son. Have you seen kirbys down tilt? Its obvious that sakurai passed down the art of tripping to his child.

Besides I thought kirby games were a retelling of jesus' life as a child.

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
Kirby is obv. jesus I mean no one that small can make a sword and a hammer pop out from nowhere, turn into a stone, and suck up someone like DDD and not even double in size.

So obv.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is the existence, if you think that Kirby isn't god of smash, then you don't exist.

lawl, this thread is funny =]

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
As much as I admire kirby (I am a kirby fan, starting with kirby's dreamland 1),
I would have to say this is incorrect.

You see, All of Nintendo's Employees pitched in to make this. Making them the so called "Angels", and their organization "god". Ok, so, the "Jesus" of SSB would have to be Mario.

1. He was the first nintendo charater introduced, thanks to the game called "Donkey Kong" He and Donkey Kongs would be like the jesuses of SSB. (Mario's original name was Jumpman.)

2. He pretty much made gaming very popular, in which he would be the saviour of gaming. Which pretty much inspired the creation of Sonic The Hedgehog, which, at one time, was more popular than Mario.

3. He made nintendo popular.

4. He's Nintendo's Mascot.

5. Nintendo made more mario games than any other series made by Nintendo. Infact, there are More MARIO Games than there are in any other series.

lint789

Smash Cadet
As much as I admire kirby (I am a kirby fan, starting with kirby's dreamland 1),

You see, All of Nintendo's Employees pitched in to make this. Making them the so called "Angels", and their organization "god". Ok, so, the "Jesus" of SSB would have to be Mario.

1. He was the first nintendo charater introduced, thanks to the game called "Donkey Kong" He and Donkey Kongs would be like the jesuses of SSB. (Mario's original name was Jumpman.)

2. He pretty much made gaming very popular, in which he would be the saviour of gaming. Which pretty much inspired the creation of Sonic The Hedgehog, which, at one time, was more popular than Mario.

3. He made nintendo popular.

4. He's Nintendo's Mascot.

5. Nintendo made more mario games than any other series made by Nintendo. Infact, there are More MARIO Games than there are in any other series.
But mario wasnt created by Sakurai.
He could be the jesus of nintendo, but not brawl.

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
Pit is an angel....
Yes.... I went there....
Nobody else go there....
What would Yoshi or some other obscure character be? Squirtle?

WhoseReality?

Smash Apprentice
Jesus is my favorite fictional character.

I caught the Simpsons reference in the original post too.

chingy

Smash Apprentice
roy g y u have to get so nerdy about it? were having fun and u killed it T_T

Bnana

Smash Rookie
MOST BLASPHEMOUS CONVERSATION EVER....but I agree nonetheless kirby is in fact Jesus Christ

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet

that would make Mario and DK Adam and Eve

O_o

Hmm...

Kirby = Jesus
Dedede = Jason
MK = Judas
Ganon = Goliath
TL = David
Olimar = Moses
Pikmin = Jews

Pikachu = Zeus
Pit = Hermes
Zelda = Athena
Samus = Aphrodite
Mario = Hercules
Bowser = Hades

Marth = Odin
Ike = Thor (but with fire)
PT = The Fates (Squirtle = Past, Ivysaur = Present, Charizard = Future)
Diddy Kong = Loki
Lucario = Bauldr

Game and Watch = Allah

Captain Falcon = Naked Snake
Naked Snake = Big Boss
Solid Snake = clone of Big Boss
therefore, Solid Snake = Captain Falcon

Sonic = blast through with sonic sped!!1!1!

>________>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
One of the best Kirby Threads made so far. XD

Kirby can make miracles happen after all. Am I right?

Top Bottom