• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kirby instant kill move

MEAT3

Smash Rookie
some people might already know this, but i just found it out. if you take a freezie and stand next to a person, throw the freezie up, then grab the person and up throw them into it, it will be an instant kill.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
It's impossible to do in a real match because it's no items everywhere, but it's fun to tell nubs it's completely legal; then fourstock them.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha, this is pretty funny. I'm going to go do it now.

LETSPLAYSOMETETRIS

Smash Rookie
this is pretty awesome but like everyone said it would be extremely difficult to pull off but i one day hope to pull it off it would be of great pleasure to watch them get owned. kirby FTW

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Kirby has 7 frames of invincibility during the U-throw that you can use to make sure you won't get hit. But... I thought you can't hit yourself with your own Freezie, at any rate?

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure that if you throw an item (Flippers notwithstanding), then you can't hit yourself with it. Perhaps a few other items, I certainly don't know them all off-hand. But you wouldn't hit your own Freezie, almost positive.

Gonna have to try this, looks like fun. ^_^

Top Bottom