• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Infinite Jumps? (kinda similiar to Bowsers Infinite Jumps)

paOol

Smash Apprentice
ok im going to test it now since i have BRAWL :D.
so far i can confirm that these people CANNOT do this:

Fox
Diddy
Luigi
Pikachu
Peach
Wolf
Falco

i'll beging testing other ppl now.

verditude

Smash Journeyman
That's because their sideB's move them forward. The stationary sideB's should all work.

YoshiKnight

Smash Cadet
I dont see why people overreact to these. If all characters can do this, woulden't it be fair? Besides, im pretty sure you can only do this with ground below you so it won't help kirbys recovery.

TheRooster

Smash Cadet
I can see how this would help bowser, becuase hes heavy.
But with kirby it just seems pointless... hes already floaty enough to dance in the air.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I'm beginning to think this is possible with all characters. I saw Luigi do this with his tornado. My theory is that when you're a certain small distance from the ground the game "thinks" you've landed so it gives you back all your jumps/moves, but in reality your actually a hair above the ground.

paOol

Smash Apprentice
UPDATE: ok i tested everyone's Forward-B. only bowser and kirby can do it.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
How is a Koopa Claw or Hammer Cancel useful? Unless you're gonna constantly be Koopa Clawing Canceling into an aerial, hoping they screw up the shieldgrab by immediately shieldgrabbing or trying to spotdodge a Koopa Claw that's close enough to grab.

The hammer is pretty useless as it's one of the slowest moves ever (shieldhopped nair, anyone?) and it's also not really that good.

Kirby and Bowser also need to actually get close to the ground to do this, so it's not even a good stalling technique. All in all, an added bonus of depth but not reaaaally that useful in competitive play.

Top Bottom