• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby in ssbb: high tier or low tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnieminnie

Smash Cadet
Do you want kirby to be a high tier in ssbb? or do you want him to be a low tier? I just thought about it... and I'd really like him to be low tier... because, when he is a high tier, he will be superduper-overhyped and alot of people will play as kirby... And I don't realy like that idee:(

I've made this topic because I'd like to know how you think about kirby being good but overused or bad but you can keep him mostly for yourself:) If there are like 100 topics about this... then the mods may feel free to delete it...

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
I'll say middle tier. Kirby would not be an overused character, but still be a good one.
After all, most of us plays Kirby because he is low tier ^^

By the way, one of the things I am waiting for the most, is the face of Kirby Snake ^^

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i say theres absolutely no way to possible judge it right now and this topic is ridiculous and i want to close it, but i'm in a fairly good mood so it'll stay open for a bit

but omg come on now guys XD

squaminator

Smash Ace
i say theres absolutely no way to possible judge it right now and this topic is ridiculous and i want to close it, but i'm in a fairly good mood so it'll stay open for a bit

please don't close it. don't think of it as question one, think of it as question 2. I think its worth at the very least moving it to the brawl char specific forums (though more relavent people will see it here.)

vinnieminnie

Smash Cadet
judge what? this topic is about the idea of kirby being overused or not... And what you want kirby to be... do you want him to be super good but you'll have to share him with another billion people? or do you want him to be bad and keep him for yourself and get pwnd by metaknight?

that's an opinion that you can decide right now:)

just to make it more clear... I'll delete my first question:)

Impp

Smash Ace
Kirby's gonna be severely disadvantaged in brawl again. I know this because of science.
I would like him to be really good in brawl, because he's my favorite character. Unless Toad makes it in, then I wouldn't care, because Toad would be my main. But of course Toad's not going to be in Brawl... Again, It's science.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
It shouldn't matter for all of you bums (and I don't mean BUM the amazing player because it was not a compliment) whether Kirby is good or bad. You should play him or anyone because you enjoy him.

No obviously as strats come out over time things can change, but I think the developers are shooting to really balance this game. Knowing that it is actually impossible to do so, I think they will shoot to make him middle tier because they've made him on both extremes already. Hal created Kirby and creates SSB games. I don't think they want their own character to be bad, but they don't want to make him overpowered either.

I hope he is neither because I want the game balanced as much as possible. Hopefully there will be no need for tiers because the characters will be too close to matter.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
He should be MID TIER. My opinion is that Mid tiers are better in every way, shape, or form.

And he better be good. D8< If not Ima eat Nintendo's brains!!!

Neuronic Massage

Smash Rookie
It depends on the variations on speed on the new roster. I love my kirby and hes probably one of the first brawl characters I'll play.
I'm really looking forward to getting a bandana after eating snake (and maybe some stubble or a smoke too ^ ^)

vinnieminnie

Smash Cadet
how could there be no possible way to choose how you want kirby to be? It's really simple:) And it's not like i'm not gonna be playing less with kirby if he's being overused... but it will make us less unique and stuff and I don't like that idea very much... I don't want kirby to become like falco or something...

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer

You wait too long, and somebody else will beat you to it :Þ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom