• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Hat Combos shown by Gonzo

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
lol you can also shoot a mario or luigi fireball and chase it. My friend mains mario so I see him do it all the time... only thing is kirbys ground fireballs don't really go anywhere lol... they sorta roll...

haha I was doing a lot of the ivysaur setups in doubles today at a smashfest =D but yeah theres lots of stuff you can do with copy abilities... though I usually only bother with them in friendlies =/

WaffleRoll

Smash Rookie
That's interesting. I usually neglect my B moves ^^;; I guess I'm too lazy to bother examining them all.

I love the ivysaur abuse btw xD

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
Great video. And SHL -> FSmash on Falco is awesome I actually did that to a Falco player a couple weeks back. Wish I could set up better combos against Snakes, since Snake is everyone's problem mainly. O_o

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
yeah not much u can do but Omnigay them with the Greande and for that u have to throw it in the middle of their forward slide

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Woah great combos. I'll keep them in mind when I play on wi-fi...

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Very nice....
wait....kirby can SHTL?.....omgwtfbqqhax? And if he can do it while moving forward(technical as it may be, it's still possible), he can presumably do it backwards too.....

If it weren't for the fact that kirby could only do it against falco, I'd say that was pretty ridiculous =b

SpikeSpiegel19

Smash Ace
yeah, u really dont c many ivysuars in tourney but i just went through and put hats i knew could combo

and the SHTL while moving forward is retardly technical. It may b easier to B momentum the Lasers

Saturnight

Smash Cadet
i know a lot of snake combos, but i dont have how record...

drop granade take it, rock the enemy (the move is safe because you can cancel the rock in the same moment that the explosion starts, with no defense flaws)( rock explosion, RE)

in high percentages, throw grenade to the sky, do up throw, if u have the right timing, snake is going to dieee

and for edgeguard, wait snake to use his cypher and after that, tipically when he tries to use c4, do a suicide final cutter for the spike... but you arent going to die, because you are holding a granade that saves you ;) (Kirby granade recovery) (kgr)

that's all for now ;)

Saturnight

Smash Cadet
almost forgot... hammer cancel
if you do a ground or aerial hammer, you can cancel the lag (or the second swing) if u explode right before the knocknack, sure, u will have some granade explosion in your face... but, who cares

Gonzo, im glad that you like it ;)

i could do a new thread about granade techs...
Wait maybe I will xDD

Top Bottom