• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Finder

X-Factor111

Smash Apprentice
You'll probly have to take me off the list cause I'm starting to get even better at C.F. :(

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol how can you forget the g-reg? my kirby is awesome, i beat azen and KM, and they were like wtf? this kirby owns my ****! kirbstir is mad good with kirby too, but i 2-3 stock him in dittos on a regular basis.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
lol, on a regular basis = once before I get serious and 2-3 stock you back

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Kirby dittos are teh phail :-/

I'm convinced that half of smashers can just pick Kirby out of the blue and beat me in a ditto. All my stuff is geared against the taller characters, and I always just fall for everything else :-/

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
Kirby dittos are BORING.

o.O, I've got 249 medals, driving me nuts. The only one I don't have is paint panic, and I've got a C, with a score of 33000 something. Any tips?
Um...don't panic? I have no good advice. Just memorize most of the patterns (I got the medal in 3 tries). Remember, the game ends when you finish (I think) 100 paintings.

But seriously, how did you get the medal for Cart Run? It's frustrating to get...I've got an idea! Let's swap cartridges! (No, I'm just kidding.)

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I have HORRIBLE Fine motor skills, so Paint Panic, and this game in general, killed me for awhile. if you ever get a chance to "Read" my writing, your eyes will bleed!

Actually, Video games in general can be challenging for me. Why I'm even remotely good at SSBM Baffles me, considering timing and Small buttons and short movements...

Maybe i just have to put in alot more effort. Kirby isn't what i'd call easy on the hands.

:ohwell:

I just hate Ditto's in general. >_>

airball

Smash Apprentice
Trying to find out why kids love Cinnamon Toast Cr
nin10do said:
Kirby dittos are BORING.

Um...don't panic? I have no good advice. Just memorize most of the patterns (I got the medal in 3 tries). Remember, the game ends when you finish (I think) 100 paintings.

But seriously, how did you get the medal for Cart Run? It's frustrating to get...I've got an idea! Let's swap cartridges! (No, I'm just kidding.)
Heh, I'm generally good with my hands, it's just my friends have reduced my touch screen to a scratched piece of crap. For cart run, get all the power-ups you can, and don't pay a lot of attention to Dedede.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Omnigamer said:
I obviously have all rights to the black & white aka "retro" aka "oblivion" Kirby ^_^

And I'd have to agree, Paint Panic is the more annoying of the two.
Sorry Omni, Old Skool Kirby was copyrighted by me a long time ago. You can use him tho, since you're so cool. ^_^

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Nope, sorry you people don't get it. Yellow is super sayian kirby, whose power can only be harnessed by KirbyKid. OldSkool Kirby is mine because, well, I'm an old skool Kirby Fan. :kirby:

Dodger

Smash Ace
I think that we can all agree that the proper name of the blue Kirby is: Ice Kirby.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Well, Chu Dat uses them everytime I come up against him, so I call him Chu Hat Kirby

Dodger

Smash Ace
He hasn't always had hats though. IN Kirby's Adventure he just changed colors.

TaruRDM27

Smash Cadet
I just started playing the Kirbster about a week ago and my friends get really mad cuz i can usually link some stuff that they never knew kirby could do, which i got from vids off of DC++ lol

kirbstir

Smash Lord
TaruRDM27 said:
I just started playing the Kirbster about a week ago and my friends get really mad cuz i can usually link some stuff that they never knew kirby could do, which i got from vids off of DC++ lol
Oh man, I must not remember this happening loool :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:kirby:

Top Bottom