• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Cooks your Final Meal + Ashley's Entertainment

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
I don't think everyone should get too worked up about the healing items from Kirby's FS. Remeber Game & Watch's Judgement move and how if you got a 7 then a food item would pop out? If you turned off food in the Item Switch, then nothing would come out when G&W got a 7 with Judgement. No guarantee, but this might also be the case with Kirby's Final Smash in Brawl.

And put me down as one of those that like the english version of Ashley's theme. It matches the up-beat remix of the song, which in turn matches the strange and energetic WarioWare level it's made for.
hmm...yeah but I like the way Japanese voice sound more than the English...English lyrics are ok...I just want the Japanese girl's voice...

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking the kirby FS draws on a radius from the bell(while the song plays?)..?
Also, the english version IMO is way better

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
Wow, thanks for including Music Selection, Sakurai...the new first thing I'll do when I get brawl is turn off that Ashley song. My ears are still bleeding and I listened to the update this morning.

And meh on the Kirby FS...looks kind of silly. You don't get to do anything (it's all automatic), it gives out healing items, and it auto-hits enemies? Yuck.

And that's coming from me, who is generally in favour of Final Smashery.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
heh... I'm loving this Ashley song... just about as much as I love the OoT Remix

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Now, could anyone please translate the text accompanying the DS Cooking song? I wonder whether there are any hints concerning where it will be used...
The text underneath the music bar:

ひー。おもしろい!
Wee. How fun!
こんなワザが出来るなんて、さすがオリジナルの開発者。
Being able to do this move is so typical of that original developer! (ie. Sakurai)

なんだか肉じゃが作りたくなりますね。
Somehow I feel like cooking now.

The lyrics during the DS Cooking song are a satire of the real DS Cooking Navi in which a talking chef takes you through the process of making a dish. He sounds just like this in the DS game and the music heard is the main theme heard at the start of the game.

"Now, let's make some Smash!"

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ah, thanks for clearing that up, .Yoshi.
I guess it will be used during the Final Smash after all.

Top Bottom