• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby: All The targets (Bar DK's and Kirby's) and boards the platforms (Bar Kirby's)

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Haha fox's stage was fail. Cool vid though. Why didn't you do DK? Surely you could get to that enclosed target using an upB or something?
Thanks :). You would think that Up-B would hit that enclosed Target, I could not get it to work in my test run. I will try that again later though just in case.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
lol wheredya get the codes? i found em for 1p mode but when u get to break targets stage or go to it via bonus practice it switches back to regular char...

no luck searching forum either

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
That is odd, I did not find the codes they came with the project64. I am not sure how to help. Did you double click on the first code Bonus Stage Character Modifier, Select the character you want from the list, and then check mark it?

Top Bottom