• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Unofficial P:M 3.01 Alt GFX! Ice/Fire Mario Updated to v3.01 and Mega Charizard X.

Shadow Pikachu, Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Mewtwo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kourama

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if anyone here happened to have a P:M compatible fitmario.pac that has all the mario's with the same effects except for ice mario, fire mario and the 1st Dr. Mario.

AznGamer405

Smash Cadet
So I downloaded Version 5 of Ice Mario for compatibility with the Fire Mario mod, and I got... strange results when using Dr. Mario.

All four Dr. Mario colors colors are subjected to a lasting Cape animation, if it's swung in the air.

To make sure it wasn't just my Project M screwing with me, I downloaded a new copy of it, and tried using your Mario Alts again. I got the same results as well.

Was this a known glitch by any chance? Just thought I'd let you know aha.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
So I downloaded Version 5 of Ice Mario for compatibility with the Fire Mario mod, and I got... strange results when using Dr. Mario.

All four Dr. Mario colors colors are subjected to a lasting Cape animation, if it's swung in the air.

To make sure it wasn't just my Project M screwing with me, I downloaded a new copy of it, and tried using your Mario Alts again. I got the same results as well.

That happens even without fire/ice Mario installed, it's just a glitch with P:M.

Handy Man

Smash Ace

Yes, this was a known glitch. (I was the first one to report it. XD) Thanks for sharing anyway, though!

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I see aha,

Does this glitch only affect Version 5? Or are all of KingJiggs's Fire/Ice Mario alts prone to the glitch as well?
It happens with all of them. KingJiggs apparently checked all of his FitMario's with the default Project M 3.02 one, and he says that the unaltered code is the exact same in the default FitMario and his FitMario's. So he doesn't know what the problem is.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
It happens with all of them. KingJiggs apparently checked all of his FitMario's with the default Project M 3.02 one, and he says that the unaltered code is the exact same in the default FitMario and his FitMario's. So he doesn't know what the problem is.
Is the cape data in FitMario? Is this something we could possibly troubleshoot for him?

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
Is there a way to recolor the graphic effects such as making Ganondorfs purple darkness to green? (Like how Ike's Eruption and Final Smash emmits a blue flame.)

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
Hey KJP. Caporai here again and i checked this code that Shadow Peach, Fire Peach, Mario and Dr.Mario use the code they share. (In Dr.Mario case he shoots piils with the help of new articles.)

If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == *Costume slot*
*Alt's coding*
Else
*Normal coding*
EndIf

Does it work if Ganondorf TP (brawl) use his TP sword (which is an article) while OoT Ganondorf (melee) on Costume 05 slot use another sword (Let say Darknut Sword )?

Both Ashingda and BronzeGreekGod are working on Sword Ganon (which ganondorf uses his sword from his taunt on subaction 1C0 and 1C1), but it would be badass if ganondorf uses different sword from different costume.
Here's their latest version:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
For Mega Charizard X is it possible to edit it so he has the original flame effects for his special attacks while retaining the blue flame effects for his standard attacks(Fsmash, Fair, tail attacks, ect...)?

Last edited:

Caporai

Smash Journeyman
For Mega Charizard X is it possible to edit it so he has the original flame effects for his special attacks while retaining the blue flame effects for his standard attacks(Fsmash, Fair, tail attacks, ect...)?
That will work like how i mentioned above.
If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == *Costume slot* (let say Mega charizard X is on 03)
*Alt's coding*(his original code part now flag is aura)
Else
*Normal coding*(his original code part for the flame attack flag is)
EndIf

I think where to change the flag is on Special Offensive Collision.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
That will work like how i mentioned above.
If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == *Costume slot* (let say Mega charizard X is on 03)
*Alt's coding*(his original code part now flag is aura)
Else
*Normal coding*(his original code part for the flame attack flag is)
EndIf

I think where to change the flag is on Special Offensive Collision.
Im not sure how this works I plan on playing around with it to see what I get. I dont mind having regular fire effects for the special attacks and it makes more sense for charizard x to have the aura effects for the physical attacks since its his specialty

Sandfall

Stage Designer
No. Everything works perfectly fine.
The file you are using loads a 3.02 character without the changes they received in 3.5. So while they do "work" they are not technically compatible with 3.5 (since they alter the move sets of the characters).

Chag0

Smash Cadet
3.5 Mario doesn't have new animations so everything "looks" fine, but the moveset (for example his stupid recovery) is still from 3.0

Top Bottom