• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

king of the crazies ask people junk

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I figured this should be a A and Q because whrn something is answered something new is asked, anyone who knows what they are talking about can answer

There is no point to the name other my name and if looked like something neat.

Skip past the line if you aren't an anti pichu metagame poster and don't whine all the time

Heck pichu is low in melee because everyones a ***** and is afraid to even touch him. and everyone will give you terrible advice on how to play as him like don't touch your self hurting moves on that's basicly takeing away half your moves, no always land your self-hurting moves, take his fair it gives you a free grab which is amazing when you have 2 chain throws 1 techchase and a solid laucher.

he is light and chain throwable so it falco but pichu can't be or is hard to camp, combo,hit,edge gaurd,juggle,pillar,and waveshine unlike like falco hmm. which is the better trade,

pichu has more ways to appraoch than pikachu by useing his up-B, pichu is really fast and really powerful only a fool would argue otherwise.

he has poor range, but he is fast and powerful hard to predict, has projectlies, mindgames, and with a good defence which pikachu dooesn't have.

I,m not saying pichu is high or anything but he should be a little below pikachu and he is a legit fox /falco counter they can't camp,juggle,waveshine,gimp, and pichu can use any air move to get a grab and chain throw or juggle them to death or easily gimp.

but i,m crazy so F*** me. and yes a covered his flaws but his pros which are pretty high and I didn't count any of the small details like 2 frames of landing lag because no one really uses them.
From this point on I believe everyone knows pichu has flaws so there is no point to talk about them unless needed like someone says something dumb like just go outspace marth with nair or spam fair like 5 a stock, something like that.

because this C*** has been covered for over 8 years in the pichu boards really look it up that's all that has ever happened that and a barrel glitch.If you are playing as pichu don't be P**** and cry about him sucking no you suck because you aren't winning or coming close(not saying pichu is top tier or anything)

This doesn't mean we do what the roy boards did in the past and I don't know if they still do but compare roy to marth or pichu to pikachu. They are different roy uses his d-tilt a lot more and other things. Pichu isn't pikachu they have some moves that are the same but only some and still there is a difference like pichu is much better with grabs, twice the range,faster l-cancels mean smoother grabs,less knockback means longer chain throws.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Me as a pichu player

I don't john and I main the ice climbers so you may see me trying to be the ice climbers with all his grab set-ups, chain throws, Up-B approch= my ice climber wavedash but not used nearly as much, try to be very techical ,I will juggle, and try to de-snyce, But I as an ice climber know better than you a lot haveing a good grab game, even if I rarely chain throw.

I have discovered a lot of tatics for pichu. sadly I don't have my notebook of 20 pages of metagame stuff with me :urg: so I will try to remember some of it

Side-B= go to to PS roll to end fully charge side-B your lag will lag at the edge (useless you miss them which you want) and you can use up-b to quickly get back on it's kindof flashly or you could jump.

Anti camp-jab the crap out of preojectiles and bombs(you should grab them you can beat anything that isn't half way charged or a laser or bizzard like. Ducking is legit for pichu,you can run under samus's missles most of the time(not dding) falco's lasers jump or duck. pichu is small, fast, and pretty hard to camp so no worries and you can dash attack to beat them. Sometimes I run off the stage and jump back on to avoid projectiles/camping and when they figure out it's not working and approach I can side-B, do an air move,up-B back on to surprize them.

Sheild pressure-peach/zelda can't gran you from your jab so jab the F*** out of their sheild,because your safe till they put down their sheild and dash attack you. fair is a good set-up and down-B is very damageing and sheild pokes easily

Anti juggle-pichu only tools, B can hit before they can reach you, dair is good but most upairs beat most dairs, I want to try side-B one day, Up-B weave out and start juggling them, Doown-B pops them up and they take a lot of damage and they are stuned for most of your lag(most hit yourself

dilt giltch- use dtilt when wearing something look closely in 1/4 speed and it disappears check with the metal box

I had a lot more but this should give everyone a jump start on pichu, i should have my notes by mondayish

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you jump with the stick and and up-B the way you want it to go, but the timing is hard to master about a 2 frame window for it to be perfect with less lag. Once you get in the habit you kinf of just roll it in a quarter circle. PLus only perfect lets you stop at the edges. the moveing part lasts only 6 frames slow it is very fast and 1 frame of lag if done right. But if you fail or spam it a lot you will be punished really bad.

Any more Q's?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
counting is fun. if you go dangerous crazy I would rip organs from people to give to those with little time left. Sorry if that makes you feel sick. Um you could mess with random people like break in and take all the door knobs in the house. be creative, I dixs=covered an amzing new way to play rock(<3), paper, siszors. basically you can cange wgen ever you want but if cayght changing you auto lose. if you have paper you try to put paper on their rock but they can change into siszors and counter you if you aren't quick, you will end up running in circles trying to mindgame them.

It's called Hodapp style.

I geuss I,ve never seen it used before. I,ve discovered a lot of pichu stuff.

Smash Master
So, the Pichu matchups on the Melee Discussion page seem pretty inaccurate, but what do I know.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I dixs=covered an amzing new way to play rock(<3), paper, siszors. basically you can cange wgen ever you want but if cayght changing you auto lose. if you have paper you try to put paper on their rock but they can change into siszors and counter you if you aren't quick, you will end up running in circles trying to mindgame them.

It's called Hodapp style.
Do you mind explaining that strategy in a little more detail? It seems interesting.

Like what would you do next if we both just threw rock?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
So, the Pichu matchups on the Melee Discussion page seem pretty inaccurate, but what do I know.
Many of the lower tier matchups on that chart are a little exaggerated, but your claim has zero credibility considering you think Pichu vs Jiggs is 90-10 and Pichu vs Marth is 80-20. Any player that knows even remotely what they're talking about knows that the matchup isn't even close to those numbers, in fact they're more like the reverse (at least in Marth's case). If you're trying to "represent" Pichu or something, you are embarrassing the Pichu community and yourself.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I say learn the match-up and tell them what you know falco can't camp pichu very good pichu can juggle/chain throw falco(something many people can do but normally just one) falco is limited to just 2 or 3 hit combos best maybe shine bair. falco can't edge gaurd pichu very good falco still has fast L-cancels with the shine to stop CCing. Don't forget about his pros.

If your both rock one or both can change into whatever no you move your hands around trying to get them

Hey x-after dawn-x pichu is behind we together need to get rolling I think I started the push but it's started going, plus I don't care about what they say for the match-up thing more people will lose to pichu because they think oh it's just pichu, I win 10-90 he hurts himself and everything... they are *****. WTF? that isn't 10-90 he can grab **** me and juggle the holy F*** out of me.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Could that Hodapp style be applied to smash? :laugh:

Attacks, Shields, and Grabs all have a sort of rock paper scissors relationship.

Also, why does Pichu lose so bad to Samus if, according to you, he can't be camped?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
You completely misread everything I said. Read my post again, I said 90-10, not 10-90.

Pichu vs Jiggs is not 90-10 for Pichu, nor is Pichu vs Marth 80-20 for Pichu, and if you think otherwise, you have no idea how this game works.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hey elven's back :)
Also, How can any of you take this guy seriously?
He's been preaching stuff like this for over a year and only shown his tunnel vision on pichu and how the cg makes the matchups 'in favor' of pichu.
it was fun to troll him for a while but now its just old.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
chain grabs don't mean S*** some of the time because they try harder to avoid grabs. I play as the ice climbers. And anyone who is grab based will be F***ed if they only grab.

Butt samus can chain throw samus and her smashes suck to get hit by, and hard to combo and junk. really the only thing I think has on her is a really good up-Smash in knockback terms and maybe f-throw into grab at 0% but she CCs stuff so you have to be careful and never shffl fair

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You missed the point. I merely saying that you try to use 1 or 2 things that can help pichu in the matchup, but fail to realize that the other character has alot more going for them.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Falco just has a lot more priority and speed than Pichu. His only disadvantages are his abysmal recovery and he gets CG'ed. But those things don't matter if Pichu can never grab him or knock him offstage.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
WTF a lot more speed? you know tech skill videos aren't how fast peeople go right? falco has more priority I argee 100% but a lot more speed? I don't believe that very much. pichu can avoid the lasers pretty good and that's what shuts down some people vs falco right? falco still has the advanceage but it's not anything close to sheik. because falco isn't going to get a tech chase happy like falcon or other people, falco isn't going to get anything longer than a 2 or 3 hit combo and only at lower percents.

Falco loses things that really help his match-ups, but pichu is still in a bit of a disavanceage, and I,m not saying this because of the KDJ matches. becaus ehe didn't chain throw/tech chase and approach with upair which would likely help.

I understand pichu's flaws I really do. I understand most veiws of him, most go way to far like someone said pichu can puish marth's fair and some people are like it's impossible to hit anyone with pichu. I play for fun and to see how far I can go I don't lean to one side I listen to both, I am a fairly open person, I will always bbe honset. pichu has decent chance vs a fair amount of people.

Read below pichu players.

I checked and my idea for an anti marth plan failed for the most part. My plan was to camp platforms... seems dumb but i,m talking about the top one I thought about it and remembered that marth's upair is lagy(not as lagy as i thought which is why it didn't work) so I could wait for him to upair my sheild and I zip down up-B and punish the lag and if he didn't try to attack from below then he would attack by jumping up the platforms and fairing to you if he didn't fair you would puish him.

and from ther you come have him chase you you the other platform which neither of you are on and you could upair him when he lands on the platform and gay him with the platforms, but upair isn't as lagy as I remember, but chances are you could be used in every few matches and you would have to full jump attack him

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
*sigh* Is he still preaching those numbers? C'mon now.
Yes, and now the idiot thinks that everybody else is trolling and that the matchup chart is wrong and that one of the most credible and influential players to the matchup chart is "either a troll or ********."

I suggest you guys stay far away from him, he is seriously harming your reputation and if anything, it's not a good impression to us from what I see him trying to represent from the Pichu boards...

...Seriously, Pichu 80-20 with Marth? What the ****? The first step to even being an average player is admitting the faults and weaknesses with the character you use and learning to cope with them. But this kid probably plays in his basement with a friend who doesn't even play competitively and he thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Stay away from him.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If he has info that can help I thank him already, but if not or anything thing useful please leave. you main falco right? wouldn't it mess you up if your lasers and pillaring was very limited in use for a match-up? Lets get some hype and figure out how pichu does vs high/top tiers we can count marth and sheik out right now. but vs fox/falco pichu should have a chance.

Does anyone have the balls to play as pichu really good? Remember you are the limit.

If your wordering why I am a little different I inspired myself to be amazing again

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
If he has info that can help I thank him already, but if not or anything thing useful please leave. you main falco right? wouldn't it mess you up if your lasers and pillaring was very limited in use for a match-up? Lets get some hype and figure out how pichu does vs high/top tiers we can count marth and sheik out right now. but vs fox/falco pichu should have a chance.

Does anyone have the balls to play as pichu really good? Remember you are the limit.

If your wordering why I am a little different I inspired myself to be amazing again
What the hell are you talking about...? Did you not read my post? Nothing I said at all here has any relevance to the Pichu vs Falco matchup, I was just suggesting you not take his advice because his arguments are horribly flawed and use troll logic or something.

If you want to talk about the matchup...a top level Fox or Falco will never lose to Pichu, so I don't know what you're trying to prove. I don't see how lasers are limited just because you can duck under them (if anything, that makes Pichu a sitting duck and even more limited), and Falco has other things besides lasers anyway. Like I already said, a good Fox or Falco will never lose to a Pichu. See KDJ in 07.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. Conflict is stupid.

Pichu loses to Falco. Done. There's no arguing it. He has things that can help him win, but Falco has so much more.

Part of maining a low tier character (lol more like garbage tier) is to recognize their weaknesses which I think ICG does too little and everyone else does too much. :laugh:

If someone feels like playing Pichu and possibly take him to a competitive level who is everyone else to tell them they can't. Stop disregarding every single little thing someone brings forth about the character, contribute, post a friendly comment, or leave. You're more than welcome to say Pichu is bad, but attacking the people who are trying to, at least, help him out a little bit is out of the question. :ohwell:

EDIT:
INSANE CARZY GUY said:
Butt samus can chain throw samus and her smashes suck to get hit by, and hard to combo and junk. really the only thing I think has on her is a really good up-Smash in knockback terms and maybe f-throw into grab at 0% but she CCs stuff so you have to be careful and never shffl fair
INSANE CARZY GUY said:
really good up-Smash in knockback
INSANE CARZY GUY said:
knockback
.......what? Oh, I see you were talking about Pichu. Gotta be clearer about things like that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I know pichu's flaws very well, someone was argueing marth isn't that bad vs pichu. CRap were would the best place be to start for pichu, i,m sorry if at anypoint I look dumb it's just I,m trying to figure out the best way to help pichu's gameplay. I play but what to work on.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I don't know why you guys even bother. He doesn't listen to anyone. Oh, and yes I am back, junglefever. Miss me? =P

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
WHere ya been? Missed the random frame data you always had.

Anywho, You're right, reasoning here is pointless

*whisks away*

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't listen to anyone? tell me the best way to go about helping pichu's metagame? Clearly somehow I have missed it, I heard he has flaws and _____ beats pichu. I am more than willing to listen to any advice or whatever.

I,m not even trying to be a jerk ,really.

I will not talk about matches unless bought up. I think someone esle should get into pichu because, someone could be right, about me, I feel I should no longer post unless someone asks me something, I want to help. I argee pichu has many flaws and at this point has no good match-ups. I will not argue directly unless needed.

I will back down, but someone needs to have a good veiw of what they are doing and want to be good, I can't do it now, I wish someone understood this crap better in the end I don't think, anyone is good as pichu someone do that, be good. I can't be not now.

maybe I am just paranoided right now but still

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
oh sorry, I,m cofused or freaking out bad right now, I don't feel right now. But i,m sorry for all I have or will do wrong Please forgive me.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yah you're fine, I mean I think the fact that you understand his faults is good, but you need to start looking into The other characters pros.

rhan

Smash Hero
What's the point trying to improve the Pichu metagame? Seriously he's only good against noobs who know little about SSBM.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I took a break from forums 'cause it was the same thing over and over again.

Anyway, to develop a metagame, you need potential. Pichu doesn't have it.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sorry I was really confused or freaking out at that time. But I feel pichu has something pichu hurts himself kirby kills himself. I wish I knew what to do with d-tilt because it's pretty fast and has good range for pichu. If if knocked them up or at a high angle it would be sweet or even at a 45 dergee angle

Smash Master
Hey elven's back :)
Also, How can any of you take this guy seriously?
He's been preaching stuff like this for over a year and only shown his tunnel vision on pichu and how the cg makes the matchups 'in favor' of pichu.
it was fun to troll him for a while but now its just old.
Make a ****ing argument then. Oh right you're ********. Seriously, if I'm wrong, then there should be some sort of premise which people can easily accept, then an argument leading the premise down to the logical conclusion that Pichu-Marth is worse than 80-20. That's how you argue. Obv you're incapable of that, so you shouldn't bother posting. You're incapable of changing anyone's mind.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If you think pichu has no potential, what's your point of talking about pichu? It's not play as someone esle because, well that's just being a jerk. BUt if you say we are wasteing our time have you yourself reached the farthest point of pichu and not told anyone? REally I enjoy playing as pichu I won't whin about his flaws, I won't say he is God or anything but i will try harder than you, because I know there is no real limit in how far one can go.

if we aren't going to advance in any shape or form, can we have arts and crafts

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
WTF a lot more speed? you know tech skill videos aren't how fast peeople go right? falco has more priority I argee 100% but a lot more speed? I don't believe that very much. pichu can avoid the lasers pretty good and that's what shuts down some people vs falco right?
Falco may not have fast footspeed, but all of his moves end quicker than those of Pichu.

JC shine is very fast. Lasers have no lag.

Pichu just doesn't have techs like these to make him, well, fast.

Therefore, he has trouble following up his moves with combos or pressure. Sure he has some mild tech chasing. But really all he can do is nair repeatedly and occasionally combo with uairs.

Top Bottom