• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I just wanted to share some thoughts on Super Mario Odyssey's New Donk City, having just cleared the area. I'll put them behind a spoiler-tag, for obvious reasons.

New Donk City is absolutely full of fantastic references to Mario's arcade roots, including but not limited to the Donkey Kong series. However, as we know, the most obvious and widespread references are about the DK series, because that's at the heart of the city itself - as has already been made clear from previews and pre-release footage.

All of the references, and the DK ones in particular, have clearly been implemented with genuine love and care - even the power-lines are a reference to those found in Donkey Kong Jr. and Donkey Kong GB. New Donk City is also where Mario gets to swing from poles and things, again - just like he could do in Donkey Kong GB.

Not to spoil things too much, but the festival that pre-release footage showed Mario gathering musicians for is really well-done, and it instantly became one of my favourite moments in any Mario game.

The DK references show a reverence for the Donkey Kong series that I can't remember Nintendo showing since at least the mid-1990s. It's clearly not some sort of throwaway nostalgia-pandering, and it's wonderful to see.

Overall, it's left me with high hopes for how the DK series' Switch debut will be handled. It really is that good.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Yeah I'll provide my thoughts on it as well. I'll do a bit more and get into late game/post game stuff (its not THAT big of a deal, but for those who don't want to know what's in, or even what's not in, don't read):

My main goal has been to look for as many direct references to DK as possible. New Donk City is about halfway through the game, the sixth main Kingdom you visit. It is easily my favorite location in the game and is one of the most open-ended locations in the game.

One of my huge concerns was Pauline recognizing Mario, or lack thereof. She's one of the few characters to address Mario by name, but doesn't reference their past history at all while you're in New Donk City. I mean, yes, the city itself references it, but Pauline does not. When you first talk to Pauline as well (before saving the city from the Mecha Wiggler) Pauline doesn't react to Mario at all, simply stating "I don't have time to chat, I need to figure out how to save my city."

Allegedly I heard DK Vine mentioning dialogue mentioning the Kongs and how that was "all a misunderstanding" and Pauline and the Kongs are "good friends" now (things like that) but I haven't seen anything that mentions the Kongs directly (at this point).

The festival is one of the best parts of the game, and when Mario participates in it, it features a complete homage to Donkey Kong. Mario goes into an 8-bit sidesrolling section and barrels are being thrown at him. At the end it turns into a replica of Donkey Kong 25m (complete with Donkey Kong at the top). Its not completely the same, though. Obviously Pauline isn't present, and DK is sitting on ? mark blocks you need to hit to knock him down.

So, that's about it for your main trip to New Donk City. There's NEW dialogue in every location after the credits and final boss, though. But first, MINOR late game spoilers: (EDIT NOTICE: I accidentally typed "no" before! I'm sorry, its supposed to be NEW! There's NEW dialogue in every location!)

There's a southern continent with a lot of green I kept assuming we were going to go to before curving back around to Luncheon. In the end, the southern continent is never visited at all. After Seaside and Snow, it moves on to Luncheon, then the final two main kingdoms.

In the final kingdom, representatives from every kingdom show up, implied to have been kidnapped by Bowser to attend his wedding. Pauline is among them, who clearly doesn't want to be there. She asks Mario to finish it (along with everyone else), but says nothing more.

Now, for some Post Game stuff regarding New Donk City:
When you get back to New Donk City, Pauline asks if you want to take a trivia quiz to get to know her better. There are subtle references to Pauline, such as a mentioning how she lost her handbag a while back (and NPC mentions this).

One of the questions she asks if "What is something I did in the past." Something like that, I don't remember exactly. Its an oddly worded question considering the correct answer is "Kidnapped by ape." She then responds "Oh, I knew you'd remember!" She also talks about how it was scary for her at the time, but that event has since helped her become the person she is today.

Please note that you do NOT have to answer all questions she can possibly ask; if you fail, it stops and retries, with them in random order; answer 5 or so correctly and she's done and you can't see other questions she might ask. Once such question is what her prized possession is. I read about the handbag before and thought that was it, but if you say handbag, she says "Sorry, I lost that a long time ago." I think her prized possession is her hat (its one of the options, but this question didn't show up the time I succeeded the quiz).

Once you finish her trivia correctly, she says "Thank you for taking time to chat. Its great to catch up with old friends."

So yeah, my biggest concern was averted here. And there's tons of great references to Donkey Kong throughout New Donk City.

Now, one other thing, about the game's characters:
There's not a lot of returning characters. And in general, most kingdoms do not feature a primary "main" character for that kingdom and only consist of generic NPC's. Pauline is the exception rather than the norm. Most kingdoms don't even have a ruler. Other than Pauline, no Donkey Kong related characters physically appear at all. The closest we get is a Diddy Kong costume (which can be unlocked via amiibo; otherwise it must be unlocked in the shop after collecting a certain number of Power Moons in the post game) and a flat DK based on classic Donkey Kong.

There's five broodals, all of whom are fought twice during the main game. The only named Cap Kingdom residents are Cappy and Tiara. The Snow Kingdom has a king, but he's not named either. There's one other recurring character named Flydon who appears in three kingdoms.

As for Mario characters, the only returning ones are Mario, Peach, Bowser, Captain Toad, Yoshi, and Toadette. Yoshi is a capture target available in the post-game world the Mushroom Kingdom. Toadette hands out achievements and is also a post-game only character. The Mushroom Kingdom can be visited once before the post-game, but only at Yoshi's house.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

K. Rool is one of my most wanted characters.
Kount me in.

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
If K Rool gets a stage I hope its the Lost World from dkc2 with the powerbeam in the background, and when you KO an opponent at the top of the screen they fall into the core instead of blasting off again, and every time this happens the core transports you to the different levels of the lost world. Omega form is the final boss room from dkc2

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
This might be of interest to some folks, here;

YouTuber Summoning Salt has posted a new video in his World Record Progression series (a series about speedrunning world-records), and it's about Donkey Kong 64. It's just under 25 minutes long, and it covers how the speedrunning world record for the game was reduced from a matter of hours to a matter of minutes in a relatively short amount of time.

Note that the video does contain some swearing.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
If K Rool gets a stage I hope its the Lost World from dkc2 with the powerbeam in the background, and when you KO an opponent at the top of the screen they fall into the core instead of blasting off again, and every time this happens the core transports you to the different levels of the lost world. Omega form is the final boss room from dkc2
Sounds cool but I'd prefer either Gangplank Galleon or The Flying Krock over another jungle stage.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I like the Lost World idea actually. Sure Gangplan Galleon is a must have, and long overdue. But I also wouldn't mind Bramble Blast as a stage. It's almost as iconic at this point, if only for the great music.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Gangplank Galleon is my no. 1# most wanted stage. It could be like Temple and be huge
Same here, and the selection of music for it would be awesome. Maybe have some Kremlings in the background cheering K. Rool on when you play as him on it, have them get involved as stage hazards as well. My ideal track list for it would be:

1. Gangplank Galleon (hard rock remix)
2. Gangplank Galleon (original SNES version)
3. Gangplank Galleon (Galleon Ahoy!, DKL version)
4. Jib Jig
5. Snakey Chantey
6. Crocodile Cacaphony
7. Lockjaw's Saga
8. Boss theme (DKC2)
9. Gloomey Galleon
10. Homecoming Hijinx
12. Irate 8 - Chase
13. Lockjaw's Saga - Tension (DKC: TF version)
14. Kremlantis (orchestrated remix)
15. Toxic Tower
16. Crocodile Isle

Last edited:

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
Same here, and the selection of music for it would be awesome. Maybe have some Kremlings in the background cheering K. Rool on when you play as him on it, have them get involved as stage hazards as well.
Nah mate, K Rool himself is the stage hazard.

When you play as K rool, Alfonxo takes over.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This might be of interest to some folks, here;

YouTuber Summoning Salt has posted a new video in his World Record Progression series (a series about speedrunning world-records), and it's about Donkey Kong 64. It's just under 25 minutes long, and it covers how the speedrunning world record for the game was reduced from a matter of hours to a matter of minutes in a relatively short amount of time.

Note that the video does contain some swearing.
I saw that video to and it was really interesting.

The amount of glitches and exploits in DK64 is incredible. It's amazing how a game thought to have taken like 30 hours to complete could be finished in just 25 minutes or less.

Being able to enter any level at any time was practically unheard of back in the day. Not to mention the fact that all that's required to finish the game is doing Helm and Factory then beating the final boss.

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
Anybody know where I can get evidence or better yet, proof, that King, Kaptain, Baron and Pilot are all the same Rool? A friend is giving me garbage trying to convince me they are siblings.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Anybody know where I can get evidence or better yet, proof, that King, Kaptain, Baron and Pilot are all the same Rool? A friend is giving me garbage trying to convince me they are siblings.
Probably something like the DKC2 manual stating that K.Rool is back? The only thing ever stating the K.Rool counterparts where brothers and not the same character is the Brawl trophy. Pretty sure every other official source would state otherwise. Tho I don't know either where exactly.

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
What if Little Mac is actually just a robotic puppet similar to KAOS, and was created by K Rool to seek revenge on Donkey Kong by defeating him in the ring, in front of a live audience. Just as Donkey Kong had done to him many years before. And K Rool has pulled his best fake out yet, by actually being in smash for years without us knowing.

Or maybe the message "You have unlocked all fighters" is just a fake credits sequence, and you actually have to perform a ridiculous secret task to activate a very well hidden download sequence that downloads K Rool onto your Wii U or 3DS.

This has been my mindset since melee.

EdwardSponge

Smash Apprentice
the lack of dk content is making me go insane
I'm painting my room 'banana split', and have eaten nothing but bananas for lunch and breakfast for the last month.
I keep bananas around the house, hoping that K Rool will come steal them and maybe even steal me, as I my total body mass is slowly becoming banana.
Had a DK marathon last weekend for the original trilogy and 64.
In a pretty dark time in my life becasue I'm a spicy edgelord, but won't end it all because my boi K Rool isn't in smash yet and I have to at the very least see this through.
Ordered the DK bongos so I can use them for Smash bros for glory and have a GC controller by my feet for analogue sticks. Spending 14 hours a day looking at screens and only sleeping 5 hours a night has given me bloodshot eyes but it's okay because it makes me feel closer to K Rool.
Making a Lanky Kong costume. Planning on wearing it to college.
Signed up for the gym so that I can try to get buff like Krusha.
Friends tell my I have no DK street cred. I'll show them.
I'll show them all.

Neck beard ascending.
0000000000000000000000000000000000drnDestiny.PNG

I'm painting my room 'banana split', and have eaten nothing but bananas for lunch and breakfast for the last month.
I keep bananas around the house, hoping that K Rool will come steal them and maybe even steal me, as I my total body mass is slowly becoming banana.
In a pretty dark time in my life becasue I'm a spicy edgelord, but won't end it all because my boi K Rool isn't in smash yet and I have to at the very least see this through.
Ordered the DK bongos so I can use them for Smash bros for glory and have a GC controller by my feet for analogue sticks. Spending 14 hours a day looking at screens and only sleeping 5 hours a night has given me bloodshot eyes but it's okay because it makes me feel closer to K Rool.
I'll show them all.

Neck beard ascending.
View attachment 133795
are you going to be the next k. rool is love k.rool is life? cuz that where i feel this is going and if so then keep up the good work and please k.rool

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'll show them all.

Neck beard ascending.
View attachment 133795
You are quickly growing to be one of my favorite posters. Keep this up!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'll show them all.

Neck beard ascending.
View attachment 133795
Logged in just to give this a 'like.'

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I think that this might potentially be of interest in this thread.

Some more details have come to light about the version of Universal's Super Nintendo World park that will be built in Orlando, Florida, and part of it relates to the Donkey Kong series.

Super Nintendo World - Another round of details on the upcoming Universal Studios park

- 8.8 acres in size
- will be built behind the Simpsons Land in the area that is currently the kids' zone
- the E.T. ride will be left intact
- Donkey Kong and Mario Kart sections to be included
- Donkey Kong will take up 4.7 acres, and Mario Kart will take up 1.76 acres
- there will be 48 toilets
- will take about 3 years to build
- plans to add even more attractions to Islands of Adventure, and other plot of land recently purchased
The park will be spread across 8.8 acres, and the DK area of the park will be taking up 4.7 of those. That's a hell of a lot of space being devoted to Donkey Kong!

With any luck, this might mean some good things for the future of the franchise.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y'know, I forgot to talk about it, but I aktually played a little bit of DKC2 for the first time two weeks ago (Only the Gangplank Galleon levels. I'd play more, but skhool gets in the way).

Jib Jig needs to be in Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I think that this might potentially be of interest in this thread.

Some more details have come to light about the version of Universal's Super Nintendo World park that will be built in Orlando, Florida, and part of it relates to the Donkey Kong series.

The park will be spread across 8.8 acres, and the DK area of the park will be taking up 4.7 of those. That's a hell of a lot of space being devoted to Donkey Kong!

With any luck, this might mean some good things for the future of the franchise.
Many theme parks have a jungle area. Donkey Kong's space on the park would probably be dedicated to something like a jungle segment with certain attractions and probably DKC related merchandise and clothing. Maybe a sort of food stand which sells banana snacks. I still firmly believe they will do a minecart track rollercoaster for Donkey Kong Country and probably something Arcade related. A sort of giant spinning mill also seems fitting for Donkey Kong.

Y'know, I forgot to talk about it, but I aktually played a little bit of DKC2 for the first time two weeks ago (Only the Gangplank Galleon levels. I'd play more, but skhool gets in the way).

Jib Jig needs to be in Smash.
oh i envy you, you have so much greatness ahead of you....its going to get tough but dont give up and play at your own pace so you dont get frustrated later on in the hard levels

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Many theme parks have a jungle area. Donkey Kong's space on the park would probably be dedicated to something like a jungle segment with certain attractions and probably DKC related merchandise and clothing. Maybe a sort of food stand which sells banana snacks. I still firmly believe they will do a minecart track rollercoaster for Donkey Kong Country and probably something Arcade related. A sort of giant spinning mill also seems fitting for Donkey Kong.
It's not about what theming they'll use for the DK area, so much as the fact that more than half of the space at Super Nintendo World in Florida is being dedicated to the Donkey Kong series. It's pretty significant, especially considering that people's early concerns about it were that the park would be less Super Nintendo World, and more "Super Mario World". ;)

Cue "Universal finally found a way to make money off of Donkey Kong!" jokes in 3, 2, 1...

Last edited:

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
It's not about what theming they'll use for the DK area, so much as the fact that more than half of the space at Super Nintendo World in Florida is being dedicated to the Donkey Kong series. It's pretty significant, especially considering that people's early concerns about it were that the park would be less Super Nintendo World, and more "Super Mario World". ;)

Cue "Universal finally found a way to make money off of Donkey Kong!" jokes in 3, 2, 1...
Not that I want to rain on your parade, but looking at the map, DK's not getting half the space.

Looks more Mario than anything else.

The Legend of Zelda and Donkey Kong more or less have the same amount, and Kirby's got a little area.

From what I've heard, more Nintendo stuff will be in Islands of Adventure (and possibly in a new, third park) eventually, so other Nintendo IPs will probably be used (like Metroid, Star Fox, Splatoon, Animal Crossing, Pokémon[?], etc).

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Not that I want to rain on your parade, but looking at the map, DK's not getting half the space.

Looks more Mario than anything else.

The Legend of Zelda and Donkey Kong more or less have the same amount, and Kirby's got a little area.

From what I've heard, more Nintendo stuff will be in Islands of Adventure (and possibly in a new, third park) eventually, so other Nintendo IPs will probably be used (like Metroid, Star Fox, Splatoon, Animal Crossing, Pokémon[?], etc).
That map's an old one from the proposal/early-planning stages. The red flag is that nothing about the Kirby series has actually been officially confirmed at all, yet it's mentioned there, which is a hallmark of the early documents.

The video that I was supposed to have posted in the news-report above, which I've just realised I failed to and have now corrected, is where the figures came from. ;) The information originates from current documents that Universal has filed in Florida, and they were reported on by a news-station there.

For convenience, here's the video;

GameXplain also posted another video analysing the official current map that's being used for the construction itself.

The current map can be viewed here.

So, yeah, the up-to-date information from Universal's filings in Florida does indeed state that Donkey Kong is taking up more than half of the space at Super Nintendo World. ;)

Last edited:

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
That map's an old one from the proposal/early-planning stages. The red flag is that nothing about the Kirby series has actually been officially confirmed at all, yet it's mentioned there, which is a hallmark of the early documents.

The video that I was supposed to have posted in the news-report above, which I've just realised I failed to and have now corrected, is where the figures came from. ;) The information originates from current documents that Universal has filed in Florida, and they were reported on by a news-station there.

For convenience, here's the video;

GameXplain also posted another video analysing the official current map that's being used for the construction itself.

The current map can be viewed here.

So, yeah, the up-to-date information from Universal's filings in Florida does indeed state that Donkey Kong is taking up more than half of the space at Super Nintendo World. ;)
Donkey Kong taking up more space than Mario? I have my doubts, for obvious reasons...

Gonna need to see an official updated map to believe it.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Donkey Kong taking up more space than Mario? I have my doubts, for obvious reasons...

Gonna need to see an official updated map to believe it.
The information filings must be public for the Florida news-station that covered it to have covered it. The construction-map linked to in my previous post was found at around the same time, so I assume that it's possible to check these filings online.

Not being from the US, I wouldn't know where to start looking for it, but it's clear that it's a matter of public record. :p

D

Deleted member

It's almost 2 am and I'm still awake due to a school projekt.
I looked at the mirror and I have bloodshot eyes.
Do you guys think I'm bekoming King K. Rool?

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
It's almost 2 am and I'm still awake due to a school project.
Do you guys think I'm becoming King K. Rool?
If one of your eyes pop out and become bigger than the other, then I'm afraid so =P

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
It's almost 2 am and I'm still awake due to a school project.
Do you guys think I'm becoming King K. Rool?
If one of your eyes pop out and become bigger than the other, then I'm afraid so =P
Seek help if you feel an uncontrollable urge to visit a fancy-dress shop and buy up their entire stock of costumes!

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I can make my eyes bloodshot without screens or lack of sleep :awesome:

D

Deleted member

It's almost 2 am and I'm still awake due to a school projekt.
Do you guys think I'm bekoming King K. Rool?
Edited to fix some krucial typos.

Edit: Good night, fellow kutthroaths.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
This may be a long shot, but if Gangplank Galleon ever does become a stage in the future, I think it'd be a nice feature for the stage to have a couple of background alts based on the levels Rattle Battle from DKC2 and Lightning Lookout from DKC3 on top of already having the original Gangplank Galleon background as default. Perhaps it could even be like how the background from the Animal Crossing stages change depending on the time of day.

As for music, I try to find the right balance between being as fair and as reasonable as I can for representing each game equally while showcasing how truly amazing the DKC trilogy soundtrack is and center it more towards King K. Rool instead of the Kongs. I mean...this, IS the kroc's stage after all right? ;)

1) King K. Rool Final Boss Medley - DKC1/DKC2/DKC3 (NEW REMIX)
  • Gangplank Galleon - DKC1
  • Crocodile Cacophony - DKC2
  • Big Boss Blues - DKC3
2) Fear Factory - DKC1 (NEW REMIX)
3) King K. Rool/Ship Deck 2 - DKC1 (Brawl Remix)
4) Lockjaw's Saga - DKC2 (NEW REMIX)
5) Snakey Chantey - DKC2 (NEW REMIX)
6) Stickerbrush Symphony - DKC2 (Brawl Remix)
7) Nuts And Bolts - DKC3 (NEW REMIX)
8) Donkey Kong Country Klassic Medley - DKC1 (Original)
  • Fear Factory - 0:00-0:57
  • Mine Cart Madness - 0:08-0:43
  • Life in the Mines - 0:26-0:56
  • Gangplank Galleon - 0:28-1:15
9) Donkey Kong Country 2 Klassic Medley - DKC2 (Original)
  • Welcome to Crocodile Isle - 0:00-0:32
  • Lockjaw's Saga - 0:09-0:49
  • Snakey Chantey - 0:14-0:51
  • Stickerbrush Symphony - 0:36-1:12
  • Crocodile Cacophony - 0:00-0:54
10) Donkey Kong Country 3 Klassic Medley - DKC3 (Original)
  • Nuts and Bolts - 0:00-0:41
  • Treetop Tumble - 0:00-0:35
  • Rockface Rumble - 0:31-1:08
  • Pokey Pipes - 0:12-0:43
  • Big Boss Blues - 0:00-0:44
As a bonus, the Punch Out stage could get an alt from the boxing ring in DK64 and King K. Rool's final boss theme. This is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
This may be a long shot, but if Gangplank Galleon ever does become a stage in the future, I think it'd be a nice feature for the stage to have a couple of background alts based on the levels Rattle Battle from DKC2 and Lightning Lookout from DKC3 on top of already having the original Gangplank Galleon background as default. Perhaps it could even be like how the background from the Animal Crossing stages change depending on the time of day.

As for music, I try to find the right balance between being as fair and as reasonable as I can for representing each game equally while showcasing how truly amazing the DKC trilogy soundtrack is and center it more towards King K. Rool instead of the Kongs. I mean...this, IS the kroc's stage after all right? ;)

1) King K. Rool Final Boss Medley - DKC1/DKC2/DKC3 (NEW REMIX)
  • Gangplank Galleon - DKC1
  • Crocodile Cacophony - DKC2
  • Big Boss Blues - DKC3
2) Fear Factory - DKC1 (NEW REMIX)
3) King K. Rool/Ship Deck 2 - DKC1 (Brawl Remix)
4) Lockjaw's Saga - DKC2 (NEW REMIX)
5) Snakey Chantey - DKC2 (NEW REMIX)
6) Stickerbrush Symphony - DKC2 (Brawl Remix)
7) Nuts And Bolts - DKC3 (NEW REMIX)
8) Donkey Kong Country Klassic Medley - DKC1 (Original)
  • Fear Factory - 0:00-0:57
  • Mine Cart Madness - 0:08-0:43
  • Life in the Mines - 0:26-0:56
  • Gangplank Galleon - 0:28-1:15
9) Donkey Kong Country 2 Klassic Medley - DKC2 (Original)
  • Welcome to Crocodile Isle - 0:00-0:32
  • Lockjaw's Saga - 0:09-0:49
  • Snakey Chantey - 0:14-0:51
  • Stickerbrush Symphony - 0:36-1:12
  • Crocodile Cacophony - 0:00-0:54
10) Donkey Kong Country 3 Klassic Medley - DKC3 (Original)
  • Nuts and Bolts - 0:00-0:41
  • Treetop Tumble - 0:00-0:35
  • Rockface Rumble - 0:31-1:08
  • Pokey Pipes - 0:12-0:43
  • Big Boss Blues - 0:00-0:44
As a bonus, the Punch Out stage could get an alt from the boxing ring in DK64 and King K. Rool's final boss theme. This is too good of an opportunity to pass up.
Sounds cool but all I think you really need are Gangplank Galleon from DKC1 (new remix or original ver.) and any music from the ship and mining levels from DKC2. Also the first level from DKC3 would work as well. That is if we're talking a Gangplank Galleon stage of course. Gloomy Galleon would be the only none DKC theme that would suit the stage too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom