• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool New Official Support Thread *(Now recruiting people for Kremling Power)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
A) i thnk for each game series, you should have gd pc, then you should mak the antagonist of the game a pc... and then continue, with other characters.

B) Blitz, i was wondering if you have done more recolors, and confused if your kirb costume was your final one.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
ha ha ha... like the ideo about the eye.. better than the old one. I'll add it on the thread later.

But first, who likes the newer kirby cosume better than the older kirby costume.

I like newer.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
Yeah, but K. Rool got a trophy as well. That doesn't mean anything.

And though, yes, she is a heroe and a female, she would still probably be a light or medium weight character. However, King K. Rool would add a villain, a heavy weight, and overall a more interesting character. I mean, he shoots cannonballs, throws his crown like a boomerang, calls down cannonballs from the sky, using a copter back etc. etc. What does Dixie do? Fly with her hair, and that's about it. Grabbing with her hair and such doesn't really count, because those couldn't really be special moves. In fact, what would her B moves be? Can't think of any? Neither can I.

K. Rool is simply more important, and would probably be more unique than Dixie ever could be. Not saying she won't ever be in, but she definetly has a lower chance than K. Rool.

Edit: And Commander Blitzkrieg, I love that anti-Geno message in your sig! It's exactly how I feel about him.
oh I was talking about Diddy's trophy not being in Melee, maybe he was meant to be playable....and Dixie is quite unique, her abilities are way different from those who say she's just like Diddy..He does have different stuff compared to her, but he has similarity to others...Bomerang? (Link), shooting cannonballs may be similar to Samus's shooting thingies..the rest is fine tho and pretty unique, but Dixie is also able to handle being unique...she does give enough to work with a moveset, and to be honest I can't make a moveset for any character, it's just not my type of thing, but if you want I'll try. All those little details like grabbing does contribute to being unique ;) Im not against either Dixie or K. Rool, to be honest I think both should be in for their importance/iconic-ness. Plus they both pretty much would add things that are pretty much missing to this game. We only have like what 4 heavyweights? and how many females do we have, about 4?

D

Deleted member

Hey, can I be a member? I support K. Rool a lot now that I have finally beaten Doney Kong 64. =P

D

Deleted member

But of course. =D K. Rool is one of my top 5 favourite hopefuls. As we speak I am defending K. Rool in the Dixie thread.

K. Rool for Brawl!

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
But of course. =D K. Rool is one of my top 5 favourite hopefuls. As we speak I am defending K. Rool in the Dixie thread.

K. Rool for Brawl!
People are ridiculous to complain about Dixie and K. Rool, true supporters would simply hope for both of them... Its not like its the ridley fans vs the Ashley thread.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
People are ridiculous to complain about Dixie and K. Rool, true supporters would simply hope for both of them... Its not like its the ridley fans vs the Ashley thread.
I'm sorry, but I do not think Dixie is worthy of being PC. Vote goes to Kaptain K. Rool.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Has anybody checked the update, I don't know if I'm jumping to conclusions(I probably I'm) but theres an event which I'm pretty sure is the 1st one and it's titled TWO TROUBLED KINGS and it has Mario going against King De De De and King Koopa aka Bowser and I can't help but wonder does that slim K. Rool's chances just a lil bit cuz I'm thinking that he should be including in this event match but he ain't. I mean maybe I shouldn't panic or anything cuz it's only the first event game and maybe K. Rool is a unlockable and may be used for later event with like DK and Diddy. Myabe there will be a later K. Rool match where your K. Rool and you havta go in a 2 vs. 1 match against the 2 kongs. I mean I hope so cuz that kinda made me worried. Even if you all don't agree with me thats coo cuz I just had to say that.

K. Rool for Brawl!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anybody checked the update, I don't know if I'm jumping to conclusions(I probably I'm) but theres an event which I'm pretty sure is the 1st one and it's titled TWO TROUBLED KINGS and it has Mario going against King De De De and King Koopa aka Bowser and I can't help but wonder does that slim K. Rool's chances just a lil bit cuz I'm thinking that he should be including in this event match but he ain't. I mean maybe I shouldn't panic or anything cuz it's only the first event game and maybe K. Rool is a unlockable and may be used for later event with like DK and Diddy. Myabe there will be a later K. Rool match where your K. Rool and you havta go in a 2 vs. 1 match against the 2 kongs. I mean I hope so cuz that kinda made me worried. Even if you all don't agree with me thats coo cuz I just had to say that.

K. Rool for Brawl!
K. Rool would be secret if he was in, therefore he wouldn't be in the first event.

There COULD be a 3 troubled kings later on...I think they did something similar to that in Melee

AIM0001

Smash Lord
K. Rool would be secret if he was in, therefore he wouldn't be in the first event.

There COULD be a 3 troubled kings later on...I think they did something similar to that in Melee
Yeah that is true they did do part 2's to some events. But I mean they didn't havta make 2 TROUBLED KINGS the first event they could of had that one be a later on event but like I said I'm just a lil worried. But you could be right Psycho.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman

K. Rool for Brawl!

My reply:

A) he would be unlockable since their is likely to be one more newcomber (probably an AC rep) to be in the original roster. And remember this is first event soo they can't spoiler him.

B) I find that in the events in melee, it had alot of repeats. so their might be 3 king later on or soo.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Todays update, I can say without hesitation.

Did not affect K Rools chances one way or the other. H is no-more deconfirmed by this than Ganondorf. (although obviously his chances are nowhere near that of Ganons.)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
I see K. Rool being in another event called 3 troubled king. BTW if it effect K. Rools chances it's be like to effect Ganon's. I seriously don't think it ruined much of his chances for round 1. Even in melee, they'd have something like 2 rabid animals, round 12 and then round 20 ut'd be 4 rabid animals, this is an example so isn't true event.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Or Perhaps K. Rool will appear in another event, such as Melee's event with giant DK and Bowser. Giant Monster fights FTW!

Event ???: Smash of the Titans
Character: K. Rool, Bowser, Ganon, or Mewtwo
Stage: New Pork City
Type: Stamina
Description: It's a giant monster face-off in New Pork City! Can you be the last one standing?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm sure he can fit in a lot of later events but it just bugs the hell outta me that he isn't in this event game. I guess the sooner they confim K the better.............

D

Deleted member

Or Perhaps K. Rool will appear in another event, such as Melee's event with giant DK and Bowser. Giant Monster fights FTW!

Event ???: Smash of the Titans
Character: K. Rool, Bowser, Ganon, or Mewtwo
Stage: New Pork City
Type: Stamina
Description: It's a giant monster face-off in New Pork City! Can you be the last one standing?
I say Ridley instead of Ganon. Ridley is an actual Monster and an actual giant. =P

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
sorry this is more about k. rool than ganon. my event idea:

Reptilian Fever:

Characters: K. Rool, Bowser, Yoshi, Lucas.

Level: DK Rumble Falls or Yoshi's Story.

Description: As Lucas you must destroy as many enemys (Which are one shot hits) as possible, before time runs out.

Type: Speed

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
Hey i'm new to this board and i'd like to join the kremling power group because i'm in full support of king k. rool of getting in to brawl! Could someone let me know how I can join?

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
I see K. Rool being in another event called 3 troubled king. BTW if it effect K. Rools chances it's be like to effect Ganon's. I seriously don't think it ruined much of his chances for round 1. Even in melee, they'd have something like 2 rabid animals, round 12 and then round 20 ut'd be 4 rabid animals, this is an example so isn't true event.
I agree. Something like this is bound to happen. Especially since in Melee there was a "Trouble King 2" match. If K. Rool is in the game (which he **** well should be) this might be where he makes his debut.

ps. how can i join Kremling Power?

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
I agree. Something like this is bound to happen. Especially since in Melee there was a "Trouble King 2" match. If K. Rool is in the game (which he **** well should be) this might be where he makes his debut.

ps. how can i join Kremling Power?
hjelp thread, and wear sig with pride

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
Very solid idea with the gankplankgalleon level. I like that you incorportated Crocodile island with the level. Very nicely done Andy4Brawl 911. With all of this evidence that I read at the beginning of the thread, i'm thorougly convinced that K. Rool will be a playable character in brawl. Also, I have some rough ideas on a possible snow level (from DKC) any thoughts on that because if I get enough response, i'll come up with a level.

PS...I want to join the K. Rool support group and how can I do that?

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Very solid idea with the gankplankgalleon level. I like that you incorportated Crocodile island with the level. Very nicely done Andy4Brawl 911. With all of this evidence that I read at the beginning of the thread, i'm thorougly convinced that K. Rool will be a playable character in brawl. Also, I have some rough ideas on a possible snow level (from DKC) any thoughts on that because if I get enough response, i'll come up with a level.

PS...I want to join the K. Rool support group and how can I do that?
I sent an email about that..

also Foz im not sure if you want to be in Kremling Power, since i can't see the sig.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Gangplank Galleon seems like it could be an excellent level. Having cameo appearances give the level a high retro/nostalgia aspect that many of us gamers would enjoy.

Another level possibility you may want to consider could be Frantic Factory from DK64 or even, from the verrrrry old school original Donkey Kong, the first level, where DK throws the barrels down at you.

Although DK couldn't be at the top since he's a PC. Maybe there could be just an automated barrel shooter or something. My thought is that this level might resemble flatzone in some aspects.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Lol how coincidental I just played DKC for the GBA while I was bored, and just fought K rool, Gangplank Galleon's music would be awesome for brawl, along with the stage, and K. rool :D

also Sasha Thats not the donkey kong we use, thats actually Cranky Kong.

Top Bottom