• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K Rool GSP Thread

+PLUS+

Smash Rookie
I hit 3.3 and still got nothing.
I am currently in elite with a GSP of 3,476,799. I’m not sure the exact amount you need to get in because the number goes up everyday, but you’re really close.

Riu

Smash Rookie
I reached 3,5m today and still no elite for me! I can smell ittttt

Riu

Smash Rookie
we had a great time together :.-(

But I‘ll keep playing him anyways
Back air spike is too much fun

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm also around that mark and I'm not there yet. I'm curious as to where it is these days.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
I'm at 3.84M and in elite Smash. I think the gate was at 3.75M ish for Elite Smash a few days ago when I had a loss streak and dropped out. It is probably near 3.8M now.

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
QP is just too frustrating with all the cheese balls trying to sketch out wins with crappy rule sets and stage hazards

nothing sucks more than possibly getting in a match set to 1 stock and on a stage with hazards and items

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Personally, I have not encountered much of that. For me, the bigger issue is so many FD. I feel like on FD, it's harder to play K. Rool against many opponents. Platforms really help!

I sometimes play no hazard though just for fun, maybe I'm part of the problem. Otherwise I try to have fair rules.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Battlefield gives K. Rool more options, as he can drop through platforms while sucking with Blunderbuss to cover ledge options, or potentially KO early by using up throw on the center platform. I normally have Final Destination as my preferred rules, but I sometimes switch to Battlefield if I wanna use K. Rool to take advantage of its layout.

oh and also my King K. Rool is at 3,999,342 currently. Almost to 4 million.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Long live the king :ultkrool::ultkrool::ultkrool:

Please buff him...

Kronch

Smash Cadet
Now am at 4.23. Somehow. Like Klimax, I no longer win or lose any points really, so I think I'm at my peak...

MrElectroG64

Smash Journeyman
whelp, after only being able to get ROB into elite for the longest time, I managed to get K. Rool, Bowser Jr. and Piranha Plant into Elite within the span of a week. I guess that's just how smash luck works lol.

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
KKR is my number 1 ranked character at 4.6 mil

Last edited:

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
Trying hard to get up to 10,000,000. Getting closer and closer each day. Those damn Ness and Pichu mains knocking me down all the time. :X

Top Bottom