• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King DeDeDe's Stages

Tricky.

Smash Cadet
Post some suggestion or stages that u think that should be on the list for good stage for king dedede

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Final D
Smash vile
Onett

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
gren greens is a horrible choice.
You want to be able to take advantage of his amazing recovery. green greens just shorteds the gap between what % you die, and what % they die.

DDD is not ganon. I played ganon, and the only reason you wanted small stages with ganon is because his recovery was crap anyways.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
infinites arent legal in tourney play
there isnt an official widespread rulelist banning anything yet. its up to the individual tournament host.

if you can get the infinite chaingrba on a wall in delfino it is fairplay. chaingrabbing off the walkoff edge in castle siege is fairplay to.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
infinites arent legal in tourney play
there isnt an official widespread rulelist banning anything yet. its up to the individual tournament host. at the latest tournament I went to, a dedede player beat a snake by picking green greens and doing the infinite.

if you can get the infinite chaingrba on a wall in delfino it is fairplay. chaingrabbing off the walkoff edge in castle siege is fairplay to.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
there isnt an official widespread rulelist banning anything yet. its up to the individual tournament host.

WTF, i always heard you cant do any wall infinites,
i understand the walk off ones though.
in the state of NY all infinites (king ddd) are banned,
i dont know how you can ban something like that statewide though.

*contribute to thread: smashville, delfino, and battlefield are good, but ddd is good on every stage.. he can adjust to anything.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
i prefer:

delfino plaza
castle siege
final dest.
smashville

the first two because of the walls, the flat surfaces, and just that d3 is too good in almost any of the different parts of the stages.

the other two because they are flat which is good for chaingrabbing and for waddle camping behind projectiles.

and how do you ban wall infinites?? can someone tell an admin that you used a wall and dq you for it?

either way agreeing with whut? d3 is too good on about any stage.

what does anyone ban? i ban lylat because i'm colorblind and have astigmatism and can only play it every so often comptetitively, and would like to hear what some other ppl ban

heytallman

CTALL
I played on castle siege once, and I found that I had a bit of trouble on the very first part of the stage. The walk off part went well, but that first part ***** me. Has this been bad for anyone else?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I've found Onett to be pretty decent since it has 4 walls and it's a walk-off. Not great for the air game though and the cars make it so that you can't really infinite CG since you'll have to move out of the way. Still a fairly decent choice though.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
I've found Onett to be pretty decent since it has 4 walls and it's a walk-off. Not great for the air game though and the cars make it so that you can't really infinite CG since you'll have to move out of the way. Still a fairly decent choice though.
yeah. but are you seriously going to wall infinite your opponent the whole match?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
^none of them are counterpicks... dedede caused that, and if he didn't someone else would have.

but they are fun, i'll play them with anyone, just won't try to win auto if they can be cg'd

spindash

Smash Ace
I say it's the Halberd. Low roof and Dedede's Down Smash/Up Smash/Up Tilt? Win. Also it's chaingrab friendly for the ones who're uptight about infinites. Dedede just seems to work well on that stage, in my opinion. Not to mention slipping from under the stage when the platforms are airborne and he uses Up Airs. Poking the floor ftw too.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
delfino is prob the best stage...

walk off

walls

u can uair through the floating stage...

Top Bottom