• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede's Final Smash

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
NO ANIME CRAP FOR DEDEDE!!!

He's not based on the anime and should not have anything from the anime

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I doubt they'd go w/ Mecha Dedede (never played Dream Course, so I don't know the specifics), simply because I'd think they'd go for something more classic and widely known, Dream Course just came out this year and most people don't know about the plot of what's in it. Meanwhile Dedede has had moves that he's had since he was created and has had in nearly all his games, that are known by most Kirby fans...

I think the Mass Inhale is a good idea...

ANyone wondering whether it has something to do with the Waddle Dee's holding him up on that throne thing in one of the screenshots?

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
Duuuude.

Remember?

Dark Matter is too big to control anyone.
Actually, the reason that was suggested is that in Kirby 3, KDDD was possesed by DM that made his eyes turn white, have a dark aura, grow a mouth in his stomach( think jinpachi from tekken 5) and flew around the stage, with no increase in size. He attacked by shooting energey balls from his stomach mouth and trying to eat you with it. But that would be like Yoshi's FS.

Hong

The Strongest
Somehow I doubt that his FS will be mecha Dedede, as it would be too similar to Bowser's Giga Bowser FS.
Not at all. Giga Bowser is just improving the existing Bowser. Robo Mecha Dedede is a whole new entity. King Dedede could control it himself or it could become a background element and help him.
I doubt they'd go w/ Mecha Dedede (never played Dream Course, so I don't know the specifics), simply because I'd think they'd go for something more classic and widely known, Dream Course just came out this year and most people don't know about the plot of what's in it. Meanwhile Dedede has had moves that he's had since he was created and has had in nearly all his games, that are known by most Kirby fans...
It came out in 1994. Almost everything in Smash is based on around Kirby games from that time, especially Super Star because those years were the peak of the Kirby series. Robo Mecha Dedede has also had multiple appearances. It's even more believable when characters like Zero Suit Samus only appeared in one game that's rather modern and only a remake. (I know Samus has appeared out of her suit before, but this is much different.)

platnum

Smash Lord
NO! DeDeDE's Final Smash has to be this:

"How can I help you, King DeDeDe?"

"I need a monster to CLOBBER DAT DERE KIRBEH!!! (Or one of my other opponents)

*DeDeDe then gets a random monster to own with.*
Crapy anime sucknes...but maby it could work....wtf am I thinking NO WAY*Teleports out of thread*

Musica Amante

Smash Apprentice
NO! DeDeDE's Final Smash has to be this:

"How can I help you, King DeDeDe?"

"I need a monster to CLOBBER DAT DERE KIRBEH!!! (Or one of my other opponents)

*DeDeDe then gets a random monster to own with.*
For the love of God, no.

Something canon, please.

Hong

The Strongest
While a few qualities from the anime like Meta Knight's sword will appear, I can 100% guarantee you they won't bring in Holy Nightmare Corporation or any characters created exclusively for the anime. They will only draw from it when they need ideas which is rarely ever.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
There were a grand total of 3 things from the Anime that were of any value whatsoever: The Theme Song (not because it was good, but because it still hasn't been able to be expunged from my memory), Rick's Australian accent and the fact that it was supposedly alot better before 4Kids got their grubby paws on it.

Anyway, I wanna say that Mecha-DeDeDE should be the FS.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
It came out in 1994. Almost everything in Smash is based on around Kirby games from that time, especially Super Star because those years were the peak of the Kirby series. Robo Mecha Dedede has also had multiple appearances. It's even more believable when characters like Zero Suit Samus only appeared in one game that's rather modern and only a remake. (I know Samus has appeared out of her suit before, but this is much different.)
I stand corrected. I though Dream Course was one of the newer GBA Games... It was one of the compilation that made up Kirby Superstar? I don't really remember all of the other ones (There was the Meta Knight one... The Kracko One...)... I just remember the main game...

Hong

The Strongest
I stand corrected. I though Dream Course was one of the newer GBA Games... It was one of the compilation that made up Kirby Superstar? I don't really remember all of the other ones (There was the Meta Knight one... The Kracko One...)... I just remember the main game...
Dream Course came out within a year of Super Star as its own game.

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
I hope that he ends up getting possessed by the Dark Matter. I'm thinking along the lines of Kirby 64, where he floats around and his belly has sharp teeth and can eat you. I forget what else it does, but still...

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
"Begins sucking"

I stopped reading there.
Ok, so I chose my words poorly. Give the idea a chance you darn canuck!

So we have Mega Inhale, Robo Mecha, Monster Magnet, Star Rod, Dark Matter, or Gordo Rain FS. **** it's usually easier for me to imagine but I'm really unsure what Dedede will get.

Hehe, what if he pulled out a bunch of Waddle Dee's and inhaled them all, becoming a massive rolling ball and just ran people over?

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
If anything, I'd rather Nightmare be summoned.
Not Nightmare. In the game he appeared in Dedede protects Dreamland from Nightmare, he broke up the Star Rod in order to stop Nightmare from getting it (Kirby, not knowing, puts everything back together and Nightmare is summoned, causing Dedede to give Kirby the Star Rod and hurl him into a final battle).

I think you mean Dark Matter, who possessed Dedede in 2 or 3 games.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Waddle dees with spears bum rush the stage knocking all characters of and throw their spears at opponents doing massive damage

or the come on pattrol the area and attack anyone who they come across until they die each squad lead by a waddle doo!

honestly i think dark matter should be an AT or MABEY part of 3D'sFinal

I still want his final smash to be to call nightmare inc and get monster to clobber dat dere kirby... if it fails to due damage coins rain from the sky cause you got it with a money back guarantee

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I still want his final smash to be to call nightmare inc and get monster to clobber dat dere kirby... if it fails to due damage coins rain from the sky cause you got it with a money back guarantee
First of all, it's Holy Nightmare Co., and second, DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! "Clobber dat dere Ker-bah!" is 4Shame's horrible attempt to make King Dedede a Texan.

Emokirby4

Smash Cadet
I like the Mecha-DeDeDe idea, but Dream Course wasn't as important to the series as Kirby Dream Land 3 or Kirby 64 , so my vote goes to Dark Matter possession (which I expect would be more like Pika's than Yoshi's, seeing as DeDeDe is possessed so probably will be less controlable.)

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Oooh, Dyna Blade, that would be cool but probably not related enough to Dedede's own skills. I'm still an avid supporter of the Black Hole Vacuum idea where he does a super Kirby inhale and then blows everything / everyone back out at neck snapping speed. Either that or possession probably.

With them revealing Lucas and Wario's FS recently, I'm hoping he'll give us this one soon enough and settle the matter once and for all.

InjuredPelican

Smash Cadet
If not Dynablade, then Krako (if he isn't an AT) should be Dedede's FS. Krako could show up, sweep across the whole arena with a lightning bolt, and then float in the middle and fire off lighting from all around it! That would be cool. But if Krako at least shows up as an AT and is like Zapdos, I'll be happy!

Samehada226

Smash Rookie
Maybe it will be some sort of shockwave-producing Hammer Smash Final Smash...
I do like the possesion ideas, though.

ACAR

Smash Rookie
Seeing as how when King D3 gets possessed, its always against his will. It definitely wouldnt be in ol King D3's nature to do something like that. Mecha D3, or Waddle Dee Army sound interesting :D

He may even get the dash and hold A Hammer Chucking Move (from the hammer power of course) from Kirby Super Star. But that doesnt seem nearly as exciting as the other 2 though.

KingDedede2

Smash Cadet
Hi im new to the smash boards and I love king dedede and I think the final smash will be his and giant army coming out to destroy everyone

Top Bottom